Kaseya Trademark Guidelines
The name Kaseya is synonymous with high-quality software and services. Kaseya Marks, logotypes, trade dress, web pages, screen shots, or other elements of Kaseya product or service packaging or marketing and Web sites or other distinctive features ("Branding") are extremely valuable because they represent the standards of excellence and consistent quality associated with Kaseya. As a result, we require that you have Kaseya's explicit written permission before using any Kaseya Branding. Branding can be used only pursuant to these Guidelines and for the specific purposes for which Kaseya has given permission. If you are subject to an agreement with Kaseya that allows use of the Branding, you may do so in accordance with these Guidelines and such agreement. Otherwise, you may not use the Branding without advance written permission from Kaseya legal counsel. Kaseya field offices or other personnel do not have this authority. To initiate consideration of your request for permission, please submit your request to: email@example.com.
Proper use of Kaseya Branding is important. Your use must not mislead consumers as to any Kaseya sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your company, or of your products or services. Do not use any Kaseya Branding in such a manner that it appears Kaseya is legally associated with your company.
Guidelines For Proper Notice and Trademarks
In all cases, these Guidelines For Proper Notice must be followed:
- Appropriate trademark symbols must be utilized in accordance with the list of current Kaseya trademarks.
- Always use the proper spelling and the proper trademark symbol. For the trademark symbol, the superscript or subscript mode is preferred, but if it is not available, use parentheses: (TM), (SM), or (R).
- To best serve its purpose, the trademark notice should always accompany the trademark's first and/or most prominent appearance in a document, program, packaging, etc. You need not use the notice each time the mark appears thereafter. Where portions of a document may be accessed out of sequence (e.g., a Web site), use the notice where the mark first appears in each portion.
- The following are some of the trademarks owned by Kaseya International Limited and suggested generic nouns to use with those trademarks.
Kaseya® (approved nouns: any noun that is an approved noun for any mark on this list, e.g. Kaseya® software, Kaseya® products, Kaseya® services, etc. In addition, if "Kaseya" is used as first part of a term that represents a Kaseya product, service or program (like Kaseya® architecture, Kaseya® online services, etc.) the ® symbol is also used. Note: the only time the ® symbol is not necessary after Kaseya is when Kaseya is used to refer to the company itself in text references.
Kaseya name logo™ (graphic only)
Kaseya bug logo™ (graphic only)
Kaseya® Automating IT™ tagline
Kaseya® Anti-Virus™ software
Kaseya® Audit & Inventory™ services
Kaseya® Automated Systems Management™ solution
Kaseya® Automate™ services
Kaseya® Availability Monitoring™ services
Kaseya® Backup & Disaster Recovery™ software or service
Kaseya® BUDR™ software or service
Kaseya® Computer Audit™ feature
Kaseya® Computer Inventory™ feature
Kaseya® Connect™ user conference
Kaseya® Cross Platform Support™ feature
Kaseya® Data Protection™ solution
Kaseya® Desktop Migration™ services or software
Kaseya® Desktop Policy Management™ services
Kaseya® Desktop Policy Management™ software
Kaseya® emPower Education™ services
Kaseya® emPower Toolkit™ materials and services
Kaseya® emPower™ services
Kaseya® Endpoint Security™ software or service
Kaseya® Enterprise Edition™ software
Kaseya® Express™ software or service
Kaseya® Flexible Web Based Administration™ feature
Kaseya® FREE™ software or services
Kaseya® G1™ software
Kaseya® Get IT together™ tagline
Kaseya® Green Computing™ solution and tagline
Kaseya® Help Desk™ feature
Kaseya® Help Desk™ solution
Kaseya® Hosting™ service
Kaseya® Info Center™ services
Kaseya® Integrated Reports™ feature
Kaseya® IT Asset Management™ solution
Kaseya® IT Automation™ Framework
Kaseya® IT Automation™ Platform
Kaseya® IT Center™ service
Kaseya® IT Management Reporting™ solution
Kaseya® IT Management Suite™ feature
Kaseya® IT Security Management™ solution
Kaseya® IT Service Delivery Kit™ services
Kaseya® IT Toolkit™ service
Kaseya® IT Workbench™ service
Kaseya® Knowledge Base™ online education database
Kaseya® Live Connect™ software or service
Kaseya® Managed Service Edition - G1™ software
Kaseya® Master IT Service Edition™ software
Kaseya® Maximum Security™ feature
Kaseya® MITSE™ software
Kaseya® Mobile Help Desk™ services
Kaseya® Monitor Assist™ services
Kaseya® Monitoring™ services
Kaseya® Network Alerts™ feature
Kaseya® Network Monitoring™ feature
Kaseya® Network Policy Enforcement™ feature
Kaseya® NOC Assist™ services
Kaseya® On-demand™ software or service
Kaseya® Our Automation. Your Liberation™ tagline
Kaseya® Patch Management™ feature
Kaseya® Patch Management™ services
Kaseya® Patch Management™ solution
Kaseya® Performance Monitoring™ solution
Kaseya® Regulatory Compliance™ solution
Kaseya® Remote Access with Live Connect™ services
Kaseya® Remote Control™ feature
Kaseya® Remote Control™ services
Kaseya® Remote Desktop Management™ feature
Kaseya® Remote Support™ feature
Kaseya® Remote™ software or service
Kaseya® Service Desk™ services
Kaseya® Service Desk™ solution
Kaseya® Service Portal™ feature
Kaseya® Small-Medium Enterprise Edition™ software
Kaseya® Smart Monitoring™ service
Kaseya® SMEE™ software
Kaseya® Software Deployment™ feature
Kaseya® Stratus™ software or service
Kaseya® Success Track™ services
Kaseya® Success Tracks™ services
Kaseya® Trouble Ticketing™ feature
Kaseya® Upgrade Management™ solution
Kaseya® User State Management™ software or service
Kaseya® Virtual Engineer Administrator™ service
Kaseya® Virtual Engineer™ service
Kaseya® Virtual Management™ service
Kaseya® Virtual Monitoring™ service
Kaseya® Virtual System Administrator™ software or service
Kaseya® VSA™ software or service
Kaseya®: The IT Automation Leader™ tagline
KES™ software or service
KUSM™ software or service
* Please Note: the absence of a name or logo in this list does not constitute a waiver of any or all intellectual property rights that Kaseya International Limited or its subsidiaries or affiliates have established in any of their product, feature, or service names or logos. The status marking refers to the status of the trademark in the United States and/or other countries.
Guidelines For Proper Use
In all cases, these Guidelines For Proper Use must be followed:
- Our trademarks are adjectives (brand names) modifying nouns (the generic product type). Please do not use our trademarks as nouns or verbs or in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
- Please do not pluralize our trademarks, hyphenate our trademarks, or render our trademarks possessive through use of an apostrophe.
- Please do not alter, shorten, abbreviate, create acronyms, edit, or modify Kaseya Branding, or combine or incorporate Kaseya Branding into other product names, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
- Please keep our Branding distinct from other text, images, or material and do not adopt marks, logos, slogans, or designs that are confusingly similar to our Branding.
- Please do not display Kaseya Branding as the most prominent element on your materials.
- Please do not register Kaseya Branding or any potentially confusing variation thereof as domain names and do not use any Kaseya Branding or any potentially confusing variation thereof in the title of your Web site or as a second-level domain name.
- Please do not display or use Kaseya Branding in a manner or in conjunction with any materials: that are misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable; that violate any law, rule or regulation; or that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol.
- Please do not display or use the Kaseya Branding in connection with the transmission or distribution of unsolicited email.
- Please do not manufacture, order, sell, or give away merchandise items, such as pencils or coasters, that bear any Kaseya Branding.
- Please do not use or imitate any Kaseya tagline.
- Please do not imitate Kaseya Branding in any of your materials, including but not limited to advertising, product packaging, Web sites, and promotional materials.
Guidelines For Proper Attribution
In all cases, these Guidelines For Proper Attribution must be followed:
- When you use our trademarks in any materials, please include a brief statement attributing ownership of these trademarks to us.
- This attribution should identify each trademark used, attribute it to its proper owner by name, and indicate whether the trademark is registered. For example: “Kaseya, Kaseya VSA, KES and the Kaseya logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Kaseya International Limited in the United States and/or other countries worldwide.”
- Please note that the attribution need only identify our trademarks that you actually use in your material and thus may vary from the above example.
Guidelines For Logo Use
In addition to the other provisions set forth herein, these Guidelines for Logo Use must be followed with respect to any use of Kaseya logos:
- The logo may not be displayed as a primary or prominent feature and the non-Kaseya logo(s), business name, product names, or other branding must be displayed in the primary and more prominent position.
- The logo must be used as provided by Kaseya with no changes, including but not limited to changes in the color, proportion, or design, or removal of any words, artwork, or trademark symbols. The logo may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance and a reasonable clearance between the logo and other elements must be maintained.
- The logo must only appear in a horizontal position.
- The logo must stand alone and may not be combined with any other object, including but not limited to other logos, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, design features, or symbols. The logo must never be used to represent the word "Kaseya" in text, including in a headline, product-name logotype, or body copy.
- The logo must not be incorporated or used in any manner as part of, or in close proximity to another company's name, domain name, product or service name, logo, trade dress, design, slogan, or other trademarks. The logo must never appear with any other symbol or icon (except the registered trademark symbol); contained within a box, circle, or other shape; or combined with any other name, logo, or icon to create a co-branded logo.
- The logo may not be imitated or used as a design feature in any manner and non-Kaseya materials should not mimic any Kaseya advertising, product packaging, or website design.
- The logo may not be used in a manner that would disparage Kaseya or its products or services.
Guidelines For Publications, Seminars, and Conferences
In addition to the other provisions set forth herein, these Guidelines For Publications, Seminars, and Conferences must be followed with respect to such items:
- The publication, seminar, or conference should relate to the specific Kaseya product, service, or technology referenced.
- Your name and logo should appear more prominently than the Kaseya word mark on all printed materials related to the magazine, periodical, seminar, or conference.
- A disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by Kaseya, similar to the example below, should be included on the
publication and in all related printed materials: "(Title) is an independent (publication) and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Kaseya."
Guidelines For Links
You may place a text link to a Kaseya Web page on your site if the text link is not a prominent feature on the site and is not used in a way that could confuse or mislead consumers. You may refer to the Kaseya company name or Kaseya product and service names in a plain text font and format, provided this use follows the general Kaseya trademark guidelines and you include appropriate wording such as "Click here for more information about Kaseya."
Additional Terms and Conditions
You agree to comply with the Kaseya Trademark Guidelines. So long as you do so, and are subject to an agreement with Kaseya that allows use of the Branding or have been granted written permission by Kaseya’ legal counsel, Kaseya grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free limited license to use Kaseya's Branding for the purpose set forth in the agreement or the written approval from Kaseya’s counsel. You agree to maintain the quality of the products, solutions and services you offer in relation to the Kaseya Branding at a level that meets or exceeds highly reputable providers in the industry. You agree to promptly correct any improper use of the Kaseya Branding upon receipt of notice from Kaseya.
Kaseya reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify your permission to display or use the Kaseya Branding at any time and for any reason. Kaseya further reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform to these Guidelines, the agreement or that, infringes any Kaseya intellectual property or other right, or violates applicable law.
Except as set forth above, nothing herein grants or should be deemed to grant to you any right, title or interest in or to the Kaseya Branding. Your use of the Kaseya Branding will inure to the benefit of Kaseya. You agree not to challenge or assist others to challenge the Kaseya Branding (except to the extent such restriction is prohibited by applicable law), and you agree not to register or attempt to register any domain names, trademarks, trade names, or other distinctive Branding that are confusingly similar to those of Kaseya.
The Kaseya Branding are provided "as is" and Kaseya disclaims any warranties either expressed or implied by law regarding the Kaseya Branding, including warranties of noninfringement. Furthermore, because you are not being charged for use of the Kaseya Branding, in no event shall Kaseya be liable to you for the subject matter of this Agreement under any theory of liability including for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, exemplary or other damages arising out of this Agreement or the use of the Kaseya Branding. This limitation shall apply even if Kaseya was or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy stated herein. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may only apply to you to the maximum extent permitted by law.