MSP SERVICES DIRECTOROffer Services That Will Drive Up Value
The managed services market is evolving quickly. Expand your existing client relationships and attract new clients with managed cloud services, security and advanced monitoring.
Add Advanced Managed Service Capabilities
Address client needs for MSP business solutions created by megatrends such as application migration migration to the cloud, expanding cyber security threats and the distributed workforce.
- Migrate and manage Office 365™ and SharePoint™ users
- Offer identity and access management as a service (IAM)
- Support your client users no matter where they are located – even off-network
Cost-effectively Deliver Value
Offer attractive, stickier service bundles, identify and propose important new projects for your customers, and deliver with greater efficiency.
- Maximize relationships with existing and new clients
- Assess customer environments and propose projects
- Deliver services with high efficiency via automation
Exceed Service Expectations
Efficiently deliver the outcomes your customers need and demonstrate your value to drive customer satisfaction and retention.
- Maximize uptime with policy-driven automation
- Reduce risk, increase security, enable compliance
- Report on customer health and service levels
With Kaseya the only limitations are the confines of your imagination."
Kaseya’s Automation Platform now underpins Knowledge I.T’s flagship OneTouch service to monitor and manage the networks of its 70 plus managed service customers. The Kaseya system has allowed Knowledge I.T to transform its service from reactive, to truly proactive network monitoring – enabling the MSP to identify and rectify incidents before any service disruption occurs.
MIKE HOY, Service Director, Knowledge I.T
Resources for Services Directors
Check out some of our many IT management resources for MSP services directors.