Mobile Device Management
Kaseya extends robust IT policies and automated configuration settings to mobile devices by treating them as computers rather than souped-up cellular phones.
Your Users and Data Are Going Mobile and So Should Your Policies
Users are becoming increasingly mobile, and with the proliferation of ever more powerful mobile devices, critical business data is being dragged along with them. Organizations are increasingly finding their users accessing email, files and applications on smartphones and tablets, requiring them to extend robust IT systems management policies to mobile devices.
Keeping track of, protecting and updating mobile devices requires visibility into wide-reaching cellular networks that are off-limits to most administrators. But the reality exists. As users continue to access business data and applications on their mobile devices organizations will need to find a way to manage those devices for business continuity, accessibility and security reasons.
- Extend IT systems management polices to mobile devices, including iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and Android phones and tablets
- Protect business data no matter where it sits or is accessed from
- Reduce help desk requests such as mobile email configuration through remote and automatic management capabilities
- Manage all devices from desktops and servers to mobile devices from a single pane of glass for consistency and transparency throughout the organization
Manage from One Dashboard
Kaseya Mobile Device Management allows IT organizations to manage mobile devices from the same Kaseya IT Automation Framework as desktops, laptops and servers. The central Kaseya dashboard gives IT organizations the visibility they need to efficiently, consistently and reliably track, update and back up mobile devices.
Treat Mobile Devices Like Computers
Kaseya extends robust IT policies to mobile devices by treating them as computers rather than souped-up cellular phones. These systems are getting more powerful every production cycle, and in many organizations they are starting to replace desktops and laptops at all levels of the company. It is important that this next generation of computing devices is maintained, updated, secured and protected at the same level as last generation devices.
- Automate email configuration and settings to one or many devices
- Collect detailed inventory information in a central repository that can be easily accessed by administrators while providing a complete network view
- Track location of mobile devices based on location history or in real time
- Force Alarm sound on device to help track lost device
- Lock, wipe and reset lost or stolen devices