Streamline and Automate IT Monitoring and Management for Education
With Kaseya, you and your IT team can get more done in IT every day – leaving more time to work on new IT projects that improve your organization’s learning environment. Kaseya’s automation, remote end point management, and comprehensive single-pane-of-glass capabilities help education IT departments, from K-12 to universities, take back control of their day.
- Automatically discover and manage your campus infrastructure
- Remotely monitor and manage all devices no matter where they are – in labs, libraries, classrooms, etc. – even for faculty and student devices not on the campus networks
- Easily support and secure your roving laptops for your 1-to-1 student to laptop initiatives
Enhanced Security and Privacy Compliance
Privacy and security considerations are top-of-mind in today’s educational institutions. School systems and educational institutions are vulnerable to outside hacking, in-house errors and even technology gaps. These issues could lead to embarrassing, and potentially costly, consequences. With Kaseya VSA, you can:
- Be alerted of any activity that deviates from your predefined policies
- Secure access to all campus-owned IT systems
- Automatically discover systems that are out of compliance and update them
Keep Faculty Focused on the Classroom
Nothing stops learning like waiting for IT to come by and fix a problem. With Kaseya, your faculty can focus on the classroom – not IT management. With Kaseya, you can identify and solve IT issues before faculty or students are even aware of the issue.
- Fast, reliable remote endpoint management even over high latency networks or behind firewalls
- Proactively identify systems that are nearing capacity or need an upgrade
- Quick, reliable remediation and root cause analysis
With Kaseya the only limitations are the confines of your imagination.”
Kaseya’s Automation Platform now underpins Knowledge I.T’s flagship OneTouch service to monitor and manage the networks of its 70 plus managed service customers. The Kaseya system has allowed Knowledge I.T to transform its service from reactive, to truly proactive network monitoring – enabling the MSP to identify and rectify incidents before any service disruption occurs.
Service Director, Knowledge I.T
Resources for Education IT
Check out some of our many IT management resources for MSP business executives.