Meet Today’s Healthcare IT Challenges
Efficiency and accuracy – these have always been essential to healthcare IT. However, with growing HIPAA regulations, an increased focus on patient-centric services, and the specter of cyber-security breaches, the pressures have never been higher. Kaseya provides relief by enabling your team to take back control of your IT systems management
- Automatically discover and manage your entire healthcare infrastructure including outlying clinics and physician offices
- Remotely monitor and manage all devices no matter where they are –outlying clinics, your verification kiosks, nurses kiosks
- Convert time-consuming manual maintenance into automatic policy-based processes
Simplify Regulatory and Security Compliance
Compliance and security issues such as HIPAA keep IT professionals at healthcare organizations up at night. Kaseya VSA transforms compliance and data-protection efforts from complicated and time-consuming to simple and automatic.
- Discover and audit every device and service wherever they are, with full operational details
- Track and inventory which endpoints contain Protected Health Information(PHI)
- Make HIPAA and other compliance and audits a breeze with real-time infrastructure inventory
Improve Productivity and IT Services Quality
With its consolidated, centralized control console, Kaseya gives you full visibility into your entire distributed IT systems - including hybrid cloud and virtual and virtualized infrastructure. You can ensure critical life-saving infrastructure is performing smoothly, and also be able to easily report on the value you are delivering.
- Proactively identify systems that are nearing capacity or need an upgrade
- Automate, schedule and enforce patch management to minimize network, application and security impact
- Quick, reliable remediation and root cause analysis
With Kaseya the only limitations are the confines of your imagination.”
Kaseya’s Automation Platform now underpins Knowledge I.T’s flagship OneTouch service to monitor and manage the networks of its 70 plus managed service customers. The Kaseya system has allowed Knowledge I.T to transform its service from reactive, to truly proactive network monitoring – enabling the MSP to identify and rectify incidents before any service disruption occurs.
Service Director, Knowledge I.T
Resources for Healthcare IT
Check out some of our many IT management resources for MSP business executives.