MSP BUSINESS EXECUTIVETake Charge of Your Business’s Growth
Expand your existing client relationships and acquire new ones by offering new advanced MSP IT services = all with a continued focus on increasing profitability.
Grow Your Top Line
Add valuable new services, such as advanced monitoring, multi-factor authentication, single sign-on and cloud management, confident your technology investments deliver 20x revenue-growth multiplier.
- Deepen relationships with existing clients to new service capabilities
- Differentiate your services to compete more effectively
- Deploy new services quickly through agile business management processes
Improve Your Profitability
The more efficient you are, the lower your per seat costs, the greater the number of clients to whom you can offer profitable solutions as an IT managed services provider.
- Increase staff efficiency through remote management
- Drive up staff productivity through automation
- Improve service utilization with a complete 360o view of your service delivery chain
Ensure Your Customers’ Satisfaction
It’s cheaper to keep customers than acquire new ones. Confidently establish and exceed your customers’ service expectations, while delivering the new services they need.
- Maximize retention by exceeding service expectations
- Anticipate and offer new services for your customers
- Deliver differentiated value vs. your competitors
Kaseya is a mission-critical tool for our company, enabling aggressive growth.”
The scalability and automated functionality of the Kaseya solution gives Safe Systems a reliable and robust IT management platform. As a result of meeting its aggressive growth goals, Safe Systems has reported a 37 percent increase in new customer sales. Most importantly, this growth has occurred without the company having to add staff, dramatically increasing profit margins.
Curt Frierson, Executive VP of Technology and Education, Safe Systems, Inc.
Resources for Business Executives
Check out some of our many IT management resources for MSP business executives.