Kaseya for Educational Institutions
Is your school IT environment as efficient as it can be? Are you able to study the causes of inefficient systems management and apply an effective solution?
Kaseya and Educational Institutions' Unique Challenges
As an IT professional in an educational institution, you're aware of the need to balance an open and independent learning environment and protecting school from internal and external threats. You also understand the distributed nature of environment (the classic campus environment) and the varying users (students, researchers, faculty).
Kaseya provides an elegant tool to handle these challenges by offering remote management of distributed systems, complete management functionality from a single pane of glass, desktop policy management and automation.
Automated IT Systems Management Solution for Education
- Education scripts, monitor sets and reports
- Discovery, audit and inventory
- Remote control and management
- Patch and software deployment
- Endpoint and network monitoring
- Kaseya advanced basics training
- Imaging, deployment and migration
- Power management and desktop policy
- ITIL-compliant service desk
- Post-implementation checkup
Live Demo White Paper
The Kaseya IT Management Suite provides solutions for IT environments of all sizes. View our solutions for more information.