Leverage your investment in retail IT infrastructure
In today’s retail landscape, the smart use of technology has become one of the most powerful ways to deliver stronger services to your customers and adapt to the changing way in which they buy.
The IT department’s role is critical and strategic in adapting to new trends while maintaining control of costs and delivering a robust environment to the business. It is essential that all the IT assets within your ecosystem, whether in-store or on your back end, are tracked, monitored and managed, in a seamless and frictionless manner.
Ray Barber, Product Marketing Manager, discusses Kaseya at the RAMP Conference in Chicago. View Video
Retail IT Top 10 Pain Points
Download: Top 5 Retail IT
Challenges (And Solutions)
Download: Product Brief
With Kaseya, the solution is simplicity itself.
Kaseya is the leading global provider of IT Systems Management software that empowers everyone. With Kaseya, you can do more with less staff, less budget and less hassle than ever before. All within an integrated, cloud based management platform.
The Kaseya IT Systems Management solution helps retailers to pro-actively monitor and manage their IT environments; anywhere, anytime, whether in or out of a domain:
- POS and peripherals
- Software and process through log parsing
- Backup Applications and Servers
- Mobile devices, tablets, scanners and kiosks
- Desktop migration
- Incident remediating
- Recurring tasks such as patching, updates, software deployment
- IT Audit and Inventory
- Policy Management
- Automated and customizable reports
- Alert store managers quickly and efficiently
- Real-time management information
- Flag anti-malware, anti-virus and end-point security
The technology challenge within retail
Proactively managing an IT environment that is often distributed geographically creates some unique challenges:
- Real-time central overview of IT assets and their performance is often not available
- Many issues are detected and solved reactively, affecting business continuity
- Devices may be out of the Active Directory
- Difficult to provide IT management and incident resolution centrally
- Difficult to provide real-time information and reports to the store
- Large amount of “open” trouble tickets
- Many recurring tasks, are conducted manually and often reactively
Assets, such as POS systems, scanners and peripherals will expand to include digital signing devices, tablets, self-service scanning kiosks, RFID systems, and many more. All of which will need to be tracked, monitored and managed. Investing in a highly scalable pro-active IT asset management system will be vital for leveraging your existing IT equipment while preparing for the inclusion of new devices and solutions.
Kaseya Helps Redbox Meet 99.5 Percent Uptime SLA for Distributed Kiosks, Enabling Convenient DVD Rentals.
What can I improve now while preparing for the future?
- Ensure 100% availability and continuity of all IT assets and processes throughout your ecosystem: POS, peripherals, tablets, kiosks, etc.
- Establish consistent adhesion to IT asset configuration universally
- Pro-actively be alerted in the event of malfunctioning or broken assets
- Warrant and confirm performance related to Store Service Levels
- Protect against malware or security attacks on devices
- Monitor geographically distributed stores and diverse domains
- Provide a single-screen control system which easily allows for patching, upgrades and reporting
- Assure that future devices or operating systems will fit easily into your existing structure
With Kaseya you will have complete management capabilities, the power of automation and finally the time to focus on the strategic initiatives that will drive expansion, efficiency and customer satisfaction!
Click here to sign up for a Live Demo.
Some of our Retail customers: