Stay on Top of Your Software's Important Updates
IT Professionals know that when their network is at risk, the organization is at risk. It is a challenging task to keep up with and apply security or software changes within the IT infrastructure. Especially if the networks span multiple locations, include multiple domains, traverse multiple firewalls, and include remote and home users.
Network Patch management is not just scanning for and applying fixes. Often patches need to be deployed in a test environment, undergo an approval process or require multiple steps to deploy. Kaseya provides the tools and infrastructure to enforce policies and to easily address the complexities of software and security patch deployment.
Patch Management Software automatically keeps servers, workstations and remote computers up-to-date.
Automated Patch Deployment
- Schedule by time, computer, group or user defined collections of computers.
- Simultaneously deploy all required patches across machines.
- Combine your rollout strategy and policy enforcement in one tool.
- Maximize uptime by controlling schedules and reboot scenarios.
Quick and simple to take control
- Up and running in minutes.
- The Kaseya system automatically installs needed software components transparently.
- Policy based approach allows set-and-forget simplicity.
- Specify central download points on sites to conserve bandwidth.
- Control user notifications and interaction.
- Group machines based on locations, security or policy requirement.
- Graphical reports with drill-down capability.
- Use filters to customize reports for security and compliance checks.
- Scheduled and email reports to recipients with an approval process.
Ensure Patch Compliance
- Scans networks for installed and missing security patches.
- Automates the tedious process of researching.
- Detects vulnerabilities.
- Identifies which patches are installed and date installed.
- Determines which patches are needed.
- Monitors and maintains patch compliance for entire enterprise.
Harness the power of Live Connect, the world’s fastest remote control
Automatically keep servers and workstations up-to-date and in compliance
Audit & Inventory
Discover and track every system and software detail – no matter where the machine is located
Gain insights into CPU, disk, memory, bandwidth, files, logs and more
Anti-Virus & Anti-Malware
Configure and deploy AV/AM across your entire network
Backup your customers' environments on-premise or to the cloud, all from one place