Kaseya Certification Exam
The Kaseya Certification Exam evaluates both your understanding of the concepts and your readiness as a practitioner in a two-step examination process.
The Examination Process
The Certification Exam (PDF) evaluates both your understanding of the concepts and your readiness as a practitioner in a two-step examination process.
- Theory - Multiple-choice questions measure competence in Kaseya concepts
- Practice - Hands-on, real-world problems measure competence as a practitioner and readiness to assume administrator roles using Kaseya
Four-Step Review Reinforcement Process
The Four-Step Review Reinforcement Process is utilized in all Kaseya University Educational programs insuring that your newly gained knowledge is long lasting and is ready to be applied. Here is a summary of the four steps:
Back to the Basics
Streaming videos expose you to some of the most important functionalities in each module through real-world scenarios.
Interactive, simulated videos invite you to play a more active role in your review process by clicking and entering data.
Practice Makes Perfect
Virtual environments provide you with five dedicated virtual machines and a shared Kaseya server to practice what you have reviewed.
Mastering the Concepts
A book chapter per module provides you with all of the detailed functions in Kaseya and a self-assessment quiz helps you evaluate yourself.
Successfully going through the rigor of the certification exam, demonstrates a higher level of comprehension to operate and administer the Kaseya product offering. In return for this investment, we are happy to offer a higher level of support to your company related to the subject matter for which certification has been achieved. Benefits associated with priority support include:
- Tickets are submitted to the appropriate support staff for the issue category
- Tickets are responded to and handled at a higher priority than standard tickets
- Please refer to the Kaseya Support Policy for SLA details
For more information or to schedule your certification contact your sales rep.