The folks over at QoS-IT have written a Kaseya integration that works with Windows 7 and Microsoft CRM via Outlook. Their platform leverages Microsoft CRM for customer engagement and tracking, then with the Kaseya Sync incoming emails to CRM can be converted to tickets and associated with agent hardware.
- Take Back Lost Tech Time With These Omni MSP Workflows June 14th, 2019
- Scare Up New Business: Make Your Customers Afraid of the Dark June 13th, 2019
- NSA Urges Legacy Windows Users to Patch BlueKeep Vulnerability June 11th, 2019
- What’s the ROI of Omni IT? June 10th, 2019
- Save Time with Crowd Sourced IT Automation June 10th, 2019