While it isn’t a sexy title, the GSA Schedule 70 contract is a culmination of the efforts of many Kaseyans over many months. The IT Schedule 70 is a long-term contract issued by the U.S. GSA to a commercial technology vendor. The Schedule 70 designation lets federal, state and local government agencies, K-12 school districts and higher education institutions purchase Kaseya products through a streamlined process, cutting administrative costs.
- Take Back Lost Tech Time With These Omni MSP Workflows June 14th, 2019
- Scare Up New Business: Make Your Customers Afraid of the Dark June 13th, 2019
- NSA Urges Legacy Windows Users to Patch BlueKeep Vulnerability June 11th, 2019
- What’s the ROI of Omni IT? June 10th, 2019
- Save Time with Crowd Sourced IT Automation June 10th, 2019