The folks over at EMA have written a great whitepaper on how to survive a Windows 7 migration. Although many organizations were relieved when Microsoft moved the end-of-life for XP out to 2014, it is not good business sense to simply ignore the issue for a few months or years. EMA recommends that preparations for migration should begin now, even if the actual OS deployment will not occur for some time.
- Installing Windows 10’s October Update – Kaseya Can Help October 11, 2018
- Healthcare IT Addresses Security, But Struggles with Backup Strategies October 11, 2018
- 2018 Technology Priorities and Challenges in the Manufacturing Sector October 11, 2018
- IT Operations Survey: The Evolution of IT Maturity October 9, 2018
- Back to School — Transformation or Unification? October 9, 2018