We’ve bundled up some technology this spring aimed directly at our friends doing IT for K-12 school districts. In many cases funding for education isn’t where it should be or has been, so to enable eduction IT organizations to be able to deliver even more services to their users with less resources, Kaseya has created an industry-exclusive K-12 Education bundle based on education IT best practices and requirements as well as the results of a survey* of needs from 175 private and public school districts (http://www.kaseya.com/EDUsurvey).
- Installing Windows 10’s October Update – Kaseya Can Help October 11, 2018
- Healthcare IT Addresses Security, But Struggles with Backup Strategies October 11, 2018
- 2018 Technology Priorities and Challenges in the Manufacturing Sector October 11, 2018
- IT Operations Survey: The Evolution of IT Maturity October 9, 2018
- Back to School — Transformation or Unification? October 9, 2018