Kaseya Connect every year makes a big splash in Las Vegas. But we also have a killer show coming up this October in Amsterdam, and we’d like to invite you to join us at this event for an evening of networking over drinks and nibbles.
Kaseya Connect is aimed at customers, MSP and MME alike, where you can see all the hot new technologies, learn to harness Kaseya solutions, interact with Kaseya execs and share war stories with peers.
Kaseya Connect Europe 2018 features a pre-conference summit on compliance and security, with a specific focus on GDPR and tactics and solutions to ensure compliance with this relatively new, far-reaching and stringent set of regulations.
During this session, industry experts and MSP partners will share their experiences adapting and adhering to security and compliance issues, including the GDPR. Together, the group will devise best practices for both the technical implementation and sales delivery of compliance and security-focused services. Partners from Rapidfire Tools will highlight ways to leverage their solutions, and Kaseya technical experts will offer insights on the Kaseya platform’s advantages in security and compliance response.
Aside from GDPR, much of the content centers around IT trends impacting European MSP and IT teams. Here are the top six reasons you cannot miss Kaseya Connect Europe 2018:
- Network with your peers, other MSP owners, Kaseya users and industry experts
- Enjoy Technical Presentations and hands-on demos, enabling you to increase your expertise in the Kaseya solutions and better understand future trends
- See the Latest Product Releases and roadmaps, hear first-hand what’s coming and get hands-on experience with the latest versions of VSA, BMS, AuthAnvil, Traverse and Unigma Cloud Management
- Get Your Hands-on the latest Kaseya Products at the Kaseya Product Pods and during the Technical Workshop Sessions
- Meet Kaseya’s Executive Team as they discuss Kaseya’s strategy, our product vision and answer any of your questions
Kaseya Connect Europe, the third annual European user conference, returns to Amsterdam, Netherlands 2-4 October. Registration for the conference is now open with long-time Kaseya partner Webroot as the event’s Diamond sponsor.
“Kaseya Connect Europe is our unique opportunity to intimately engage with our customers and partners across Europe and help them succeed,” said Fred Vocolla, CEO, Kaseya. “Each year this conference grows, and each year I’m energized by the opportunity to get to meet so many of our customers face to face so I can hear straight from them how we’re doing. This event delivers a one of a kind experience for our European users to empower them with the knowledge they need to achieve the results they desire.”
Other highlights of this year’s user conference include:
- A two and half hour executive business summit specifically designed to help MSP owners monetize and grow their business
- Hands-on, interactive technical tracks with product deep dives to helps users get the most out of their Kaseya investments
- A dedicated professional workshop on backup and disaster recovery (BCDR) and the role BCDR plays in complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Technology talks centered on best practices and real-world examples from fellow Kaseya users
- Networking opportunities with peers and the chance to speak with Kaseya executives to discuss company strategy, product vision and answer your questions
Register and learn more about Kaseya Connect Europe and the pre-conference compliance summit at: https://europe.kaseyaconnect.com