It is not too late for New Year’s resolutions. Why not reach your top 2019 goals by harnessing the power of the new Kaseya. In 2019, get more done faster and more completely with an integrated set of solutions.
Kaseya begins this year better, bolder and stronger! Kaseya offers so much more than traditional endpoint management now. We have invested heavily in solutions that integrate and expand your capability with a portfolio we call IT Complete. Our mission is to help you transform your IT infrastructure through solutions unification, enabling you to command centrally, manage complexity, and automate fully.
Here are just a few of the exciting things going on with us in the New Year!
- VSA breaks new ground with complete network visibility, root cause analysis, and performance tracking and improvement in a way that fully integrates with endpoint visibility – offering a complete view and control of IT infrastructure.
- BMS continues its march to dominance with deeper ticketing integration, Active Directory Sync, and expanded scheduling. BMS will support a wide variety of integrations with products from companies like QuoteWerks, Warranty Master, IT Glue, QuickBooks, Xero, Customer Thermometer, and RapidFire Tools.
- Kaseya Unified Backup answers today’s greatest need, to protect data using a ransomware-proof Linux storage appliance with an always-available cloud layer to completely protect data — no matter what hackers or Mother Nature throw at it!
- Kaseya Office 365 Backup by Spanning takes backup to the cloud. You knew how to recover lost email from Exchange, but what about from Office 365? Kaseya now allows you to go the extra mile and protect and recover your data in the cloud.
- IT Glue will make any of your technicians a trouble-shooting genius. With embedded documentation accessible via Live Connect (remote control) and ticketing, every tech can support any end user with ease because the information they need is accessible directly in their workstream.
- Kaseya Compliance Manager by RapidFire Tools enables you to demonstrate compliance for GDPR, HIPAA, and other important regulations.
As you can see, we are not the same old Kaseya. We want you to use Kaseya to build a lean, less-complicated IT machine, one that balances high productivity with minimal overhead.
In 2019, our IT Complete stack will continue to expand. Now is the time for us to talk, and start executing on our mutual New Year’s Resolutions!
Shoot for the Sky. Reach your loftiest 2019 IT goals with Kaseya IT Complete. Get started here.