All year long IT Management gets a bad rap in companies around the globe. Let’s be merry and break the mold by offering up some "digital" Holiday Cheer!
It dawned on me today that Kaseya is a great tool to bring Holiday Cheer to end-users. Writing Kaseya scripts for entertainment could be a dangerous venture, but I was curious if any Kaseya users out there have ever tried it. As an example, a little pop-up windows that wishes users a Happy New Year and changes their desktop background to a winter scene! Or maybe even a link to the IT Department holiday lip sync…
If you have a working "Holiday" script please link to it by commenting below. Please link directly to the video. You are more than welcome to post it on YouTube or some other video host.
Here are the rules:
- Kaseya must be used in some fashion and the depth at which it is used will score higher.
- DEADLINE – December 28th, 2008.
- The winner will be announced on January 7th on the blog.
- The Winner is awarded a $50 Amazon gift certificate.
- Judging will be done by Kaseya staff.
- Post a video link only. We want to see the script in action.
- Keep it clean.
The Holidays are just more fun with Kaseya!