The folks over at QoS-IT have written a Kaseya integration that works with Windows 7 and Microsoft CRM via Outlook. Their platform leverages Microsoft CRM for customer engagement and tracking, then with the Kaseya Sync incoming emails to CRM can be converted to tickets and associated with agent hardware.
- Recurring Revenue: Models, Benefits and Why It’s Important June 13th, 2022
- Professional Services Automation (PSA): Software for Increased Efficiency, Success and Profitability June 3rd, 2022
- Kaseya Named Best IT Company of the Year June 1st, 2022
- Kaseya is Helping to Build Miami’s Tech Workforce May 24th, 2022
- IT Compliance: Understanding Its Purpose and Benefits May 19th, 2022