The folks over at QoS-IT have written a Kaseya integration that works with Windows 7 and Microsoft CRM via Outlook. Their platform leverages Microsoft CRM for customer engagement and tracking, then with the Kaseya Sync incoming emails to CRM can be converted to tickets and associated with agent hardware.
- IT Budgeting: Exploring Cost Reduction Strategies November 23rd, 2020
- IT Automation – 6 Technologies for Business Transformation November 20th, 2020
- Cybersecurity Is a Top Priority – What to Do About It? November 9th, 2020
- Congratulations to the Winners Who Escaped the Dreaded Haunted House of IT November 3rd, 2020
- The National Vulnerability Database (NVD) Explained October 22nd, 2020