The folks over at QoS-IT have written a Kaseya integration that works with Windows 7 and Microsoft CRM via Outlook. Their platform leverages Microsoft CRM for customer engagement and tracking, then with the Kaseya Sync incoming emails to CRM can be converted to tickets and associated with agent hardware.
- Kaseya Forges Strategic Partnerships for Career Opportunities and Community Engagement August 14th, 2019
- How to Prepare for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 End of Life August 14th, 2019
- It’s Time to Get Started on Windows 7 End of Life Migrations August 9th, 2019
- Congratulations to the Winners of Stranger Things in IT Contest! August 8th, 2019
- What Does End of Life for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 Mean for Me? August 6th, 2019