The folks over at QoS-IT have written a Kaseya integration that works with Windows 7 and Microsoft CRM via Outlook. Their platform leverages Microsoft CRM for customer engagement and tracking, then with the Kaseya Sync incoming emails to CRM can be converted to tickets and associated with agent hardware.
- Kaseya VSA and Datto BCDR: Your First and Last Line of Defense in Cybersecurity November 29th, 2022
- What Is Remote Access and How Does It Work? November 25th, 2022
- Key Considerations for Becoming a Thought Leader November 18th, 2022
- Does Your Website Give Prospects A Positive Experience? November 11th, 2022
- How MSPs Can Make Brand Messaging Stand Out From Competitors November 4th, 2022