While it isn’t a sexy title, the GSA Schedule 70 contract is a culmination of the efforts of many Kaseyans over many months. The IT Schedule 70 is a long-term contract issued by the U.S. GSA to a commercial technology vendor. The Schedule 70 designation lets federal, state and local government agencies, K-12 school districts and higher education institutions purchase Kaseya products through a streamlined process, cutting administrative costs.
- IT Budgeting: Exploring Cost Reduction Strategies November 23rd, 2020
- IT Automation – 6 Technologies for Business Transformation November 20th, 2020
- Cybersecurity Is a Top Priority – What to Do About It? November 9th, 2020
- Congratulations to the Winners Who Escaped the Dreaded Haunted House of IT November 3rd, 2020
- The National Vulnerability Database (NVD) Explained October 22nd, 2020