While it isn’t a sexy title, the GSA Schedule 70 contract is a culmination of the efforts of many Kaseyans over many months. The IT Schedule 70 is a long-term contract issued by the U.S. GSA to a commercial technology vendor. The Schedule 70 designation lets federal, state and local government agencies, K-12 school districts and higher education institutions purchase Kaseya products through a streamlined process, cutting administrative costs.
- Kaseya Looks to Strategic Community Partnerships to Develop Top Talent August 22nd, 2019
- Lessons Learned from Windows XP End of Life August 20th, 2019
- Is Your Healthcare Organization Prepared for Windows 7 End of Life? August 20th, 2019
- Kaseya Enters Cybersecurity Unicorn Club Valued at $1.75 Billion August 20th, 2019
- Kaseya Forges Strategic Partnerships for Career Opportunities and Community Engagement August 14th, 2019