Simply said, if you cannot find everything connected to the network, you cannot manage it. The role of Kaseya Network Discovery is to find all IP based devices connected and interconnected to a network or networks. Once these devices are discovered, they will be cataloged within the system. The Network Discovery process will run periodically todiscover new devices or devices that are no longer visible within the network and provide for automated agent deployment for instant management of Windows, Mac and Linux devices.
Network Discovery is completely integrated within the Kaseya framework to ensure a single-pane-of-glass web-based interface for network administrators.
- How Automating IT Processes Saves Time and Reduces Costs November 6th, 2019
- 5 Ways Automation Maximizes Profitability of MSPs November 5th, 2019
- How Vue Entertainment Automated IT to Save Time and Optimize Resources November 5th, 2019
- MSPs Deliver Silver Bullet for SMBs Spooked by Cybercrime October 31st, 2019
- 5 Scary Cyberattacks — How Much Did They Cost and What Can You Learn? October 31st, 2019