Simply said, if you cannot find everything connected to the network, you cannot manage it. The role of Kaseya Network Discovery is to find all IP based devices connected and interconnected to a network or networks. Once these devices are discovered, they will be cataloged within the system. The Network Discovery process will run periodically todiscover new devices or devices that are no longer visible within the network and provide for automated agent deployment for instant management of Windows, Mac and Linux devices.
Network Discovery is completely integrated within the Kaseya framework to ensure a single-pane-of-glass web-based interface for network administrators.
- Break/Fix vs. Managed Services: All You Need to Know May 21st, 2020
- 5 Services for MSP Revenue Growth: Going Beyond Traditional IT Services May 18th, 2020
- Setting up your Remote Workforce for Long-Term Success May 15th, 2020
- Open Source RMM: Free, but Viable for MSPs? May 14th, 2020
- 5 Reasons Why Disaster Recovery Plans Fail May 14th, 2020