Simply said, if you cannot find everything connected to the network, you cannot manage it. The role of Kaseya Network Discovery is to find all IP based devices connected and interconnected to a network or networks. Once these devices are discovered, they will be cataloged within the system. The Network Discovery process will run periodically todiscover new devices or devices that are no longer visible within the network and provide for automated agent deployment for instant management of Windows, Mac and Linux devices.
Network Discovery is completely integrated within the Kaseya framework to ensure a single-pane-of-glass web-based interface for network administrators.
- Third-Party Patching: Everything You Need to Know February 18th, 2021
- Kaseya Recognized by Expert Insights as a Top RMM Solution February 17th, 2021
- The Evolution of Automation Technologies February 16th, 2021
- This Valentine’s Day, Find Time for the Other Things You Love February 11th, 2021
- Make Time for New IT Training February 10th, 2021