Simply said, if you cannot find everything connected to the network, you cannot manage it. The role of Kaseya Network Discovery is to find all IP based devices connected and interconnected to a network or networks. Once these devices are discovered, they will be cataloged within the system. The Network Discovery process will run periodically todiscover new devices or devices that are no longer visible within the network and provide for automated agent deployment for instant management of Windows, Mac and Linux devices.
Network Discovery is completely integrated within the Kaseya framework to ensure a single-pane-of-glass web-based interface for network administrators.
- Top 5 Ways to Improve the Security of Your Business June 24th, 2019
- Reduce the Risk of Vulnerabilities by Automating Security Patch Management June 17th, 2019
- Take Back Lost Tech Time With These Omni MSP Workflows June 17th, 2019
- Scare Up New Business: Make Your Customers Afraid of the Dark June 13th, 2019
- NSA Urges Legacy Windows Users to Patch BlueKeep Vulnerability June 11th, 2019