Managing multiple security models across an enterprise or a collection of enterprises is a constant challenge for IT groups. Whether it’s a new employee joining an organization or a role change, there are many opportunities for security systems to be out of sync which could ultimately compromise network security. Kaseya understands the needs to overcome this challenge.
As a result, a new Directory Services module will automate the process of syncing the Kaseya directory (Orgs, Machine Groups, Users, etc.) with Active Directory (OUs, Users, Computers, etc.) thus ensuring security access and privileges are uniform within Kaseya. The AD hierarchy will be mapped to Kaseya via a real-time sync with Active directory. As users and computers are added to Active Directory they will be detected by the realtime sync and automatically sent to Kaseya. Key updates including user password and account disable can be processed directly from the Kaseya console
- 2019 IT Operations Survey Results: Security Breaches and Outages Show No Sign of Slowing Down September 13th, 2019
- MSPs are the Holy Grail for Cybercriminals! Are You Protected? September 10th, 2019
- 5 Steps to a Successful Mid-year Goal Check-in September 9th, 2019
- 3 Key Takeaways From the 2019 State of IT Operations Survey September 9th, 2019
- MSPs – Get Ready to Migrate September 5th, 2019