The folks over at EMA have written a great whitepaper on how to survive a Windows 7 migration. Although many organizations were relieved when Microsoft moved the end-of-life for XP out to 2014, it is not good business sense to simply ignore the issue for a few months or years. EMA recommends that preparations for migration should begin now, even if the actual OS deployment will not occur for some time.
- Why It’s Time for MSP to Get Hip to HIPAA Compliance June 26th, 2019
- Make Secure Access for Techs as Simple as Clicking a Button June 26th, 2019
- Top 5 Ways to Improve the Security of Your Business June 24th, 2019
- Reduce the Risk of Vulnerabilities by Automating Security Patch Management June 17th, 2019
- Take Back Lost Tech Time With These Omni MSP Workflows June 17th, 2019