Education IT leaders are still talking about the challenges of managing PCs and servers – especially the escalating costs and shrinking service levels – but is there a better way to do it in your school district? Jump to the head of the class with thisFREE report from Kaseya and learn:
- How to use remote control techniques to assess/repair IT systems
- How to manage tickets efficiently and effectively
- Special tips for managing patches
- Special tips for end users (to self-manage their PCs)
- Bonus tips for managing domain configurations
Get your free Education IT report here.