Today we announced that Kaseya Network Monitor 4.1 will be given to our amazing base of MSP customers this quarter. KNM 4.1 represents the first integrated version of KNM since our acquisition of Intellipool last spring and a major enhancement to the monitoring capabilities of our service provider customers. We’re so proud of our customers and want to empower them to do even more which is why we are giving them KNM 4.1 for up to as many devices as they have on their core Kaseya license.
- Kaseya Forges Strategic Partnerships for Career Opportunities and Community Engagement August 14th, 2019
- How to Prepare for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 End of Life August 14th, 2019
- It’s Time to Get Started on Windows 7 End of Life Migrations August 9th, 2019
- Congratulations to the Winners of Stranger Things in IT Contest! August 8th, 2019
- What Does End of Life for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 Mean for Me? August 6th, 2019