VSA by Kaseya, the only RMM solution built from the ground up for MSPs, now has a bevy of new service provider-centric features in the form of VSA 9.5.
In fact, MSPs and other customers drove the design of the new second-generation product, said Kaseya Chief Product Officer Mike Puglia in an interview with ChannelE2E. “One of the best ways we can demonstrate our commitment to our customers is to get their feedback first-hand and then use this insight to guide the direction of our products,” he told the site. “By delivering enhancements in the areas that are most important to our customers, we’re able to help them sell more and improve service delivery to their customers. Ultimately, that’s what makes our customers successful, and we, at Kaseya, can only succeed when our customers succeed.”
At least one customer is excited about the new release. “At ABC Financial, the foundation of our success is predicated on an RMM solution that performs at the highest levels. We set the bar high with the technology we use, and Kaseya consistently meets and exceeds our IT and technology needs,” said Drew Kew, Kaseya product manager, ABC Financial Services. “Next-generation technology is important to use to demonstrate to our clients that we embrace leading technologies. As the only second-generation remote monitoring and management solution in the market today, Kaseya is the only choice for us. We are a more successful organization because we use VSA.”
New in VSA 9.5 are features such as support for native Microsoft PowerShell and enhanced file management in Live Connect, tighter PSA ticket integration with BMS, and policy-driven backup through Kaseya Cloud Backup (KCB). Enhancements have also been made to the Kaseya Technology Alliance Partnerships Platform to build integrations for on-premises and SaaS instances.
Tighter Integration with BMS
Here are some of the key ways VSA and BMS enhance ticketing automation.
- Automated ticket de-duplication intelligently links disparate events to the root problem so technicians have a comprehensive, aggregated view of a single issue.
- Automated ticket closing after problem resolution ensures all business systems are in-sync with the status of customer issues and SLAs are met.
- Automated ticket re-opening discovers when an issue resurfaces to present the complete ticket history immediately to technicians, cutting close times by over 50 percent by preventing duplication of work.
Backup Automation with Kaseya Cloud Backup
New backup features include:
- KCB integration with Kaseya Policy Management identifies all devices on your network, fingerprints the type of machine, and then automatically applies backup policies for the entire machine or applications on the system.
- Less manual intensive backup maintenance means MSPs can grow quickly as technicians are empowered to be more efficient and productive, saving both time and money.
Technology Alliance Partnerships Platform
The Alliance Platform has improved in these ways:
- VSA 9.5 introduces a new integration platform that provides ecosystem partners with advanced API access so they can rapidly build and deliver integrations to mutual customers.
- Kaseya customers benefit by being able to seamlessly integrate their preferred vendors into VSA’s open, single-pane-of-glass platform.
- Vendors such as Warranty Master, Acronis (Snap Deploy), Carbonite, Customer Thermometer, Webroot, and Bitdefender are all in final stages of completing new integrations into VSA 9.5.
For more information about VSA 9.5 by Kaseya, visit www.kaseya.com/products/vsa.
For SaaS customers, your instance will automatically be upgraded by Kaseya – no action is required.
For on-premises customers during the first 4 to 6 weeks of the release, we will be managing R9.5 on-premises downloads to ensure support resources are available for all customers upgrading. Please click here, to register to receive your on-premises VSA 9.5 upgrade.
Visit our R9.5 What’s New page to learn more about the latest VSA release and watch the R9.5 Webinar Replay.