Larry Taylor, Senior Network Engineer for Whitfield County, Georgia, talks about how Kaseya helped boost the efficiency and productivity of his small IT staff of six. Larry is responsible for identifying new products and software solutions that can efficiently support their network of 22 departments located in multiple buildings across the county.
With a user base of 1,100 and expanding, Larry’s team was looking for ways to improve all-around IT efficiency. That is, until they found Kaseya.
Kaseya helped transform IT management for Whitfield County by providing them with the ability to:
- Manage multiple processes, workflows and endpoints from a single console
- Automatically deploy software updates and patches
- Maintain 99.9 percent system uptime and 24/7 support for 911 emergency services, the sheriff’s department and the fire department
- Remote control endpoints within their buildings, as well as the devices installed in the sheriff’s cars, fire trucks and chiefs’ vehicles
- Get lightning fast responses and resolutions for their queries
- Streamline their IT operations
To learn more about how Kaseya set the wheels in motion for Whitfield County, watch the full video here.