It’s time to rethink patching. For a long time, “patching” has brought to mind operating system level patching. For manyRead More
Tag: patch management
Recently two CPU-based vulnerabilities, Meltdown and Spectre were identified, and Intel, Microsoft and others scrambled to create fixes and workarounds.
- The National Vulnerability Database (NVD) Explained October 22nd, 2020
- 2020 IT Operations Survey Results – Highlights and Key Takeaways October 20th, 2020
- IT Security: Profitability in a Service No One Wants to Use October 20th, 2020
- Patch Tuesday: October 2020 October 14th, 2020
- Server Uptime Monitoring for Successful IT Operations October 8th, 2020