Kaseya® is the leading global provider of complete IT Management Solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations. Through its open platform and customer-centric approach, Kaseya delivers best in breed technologies that allow organizations to efficiently manage, secure, and backup IT. Join the company with the industry’s most comprehensive, integrated IT management platform that empowers businesses to be more efficient, profitable, and successful.
Kaseya has achieved a valuation of over $15 billion USD as well as sustained, strong, double-digit growth over the past several years. The company is backed by Insight Venture Partners (www.insightpartners.com) and TPG (www.tpg.com), two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve. Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 25 countries across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and to hear from one of our Team Leads, please visit: I Am Kaseya.
Currently in hyper-growth, we are looking for an Account Executive to help take our sales to the next level. You'll be instrumental in growing business and developing strategies to maximize revenue. You bring a proven track record of delivering high-quality products and are a pro at creating experiences that delight our partners.
- Be the external voice and educate partners on our software and the benefits it could provide their business.
- Develop and execute strong and exciting plans based on key business metrics and goals.
- Have a clear idea of the sales pipeline and conceptualize methods to achieve these goals.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals.
- Contribute operationally to the growth of the Company.
- Manage time and information with ease while maintaining a high level of attention to detail in a deadline oriented environment.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- 3-4 years progressive experience.
- Self-starter persona, dependable and the ability to respond quickly and accurately on multiple priorities.
- Proven track record of execution in strategic campaigns, driving lead generation, and sales pipeline activity.
- A fun, creative approach and you’re not afraid to get weird.
- Experience in SaaS preferred.
- Awesome communication skills with a positive and upbeat personality.
- Experience presenting to prospective MSPs as well as end user partners an asset.
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship!
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.