Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Does This Describe You:
You're driven, motivated, and highly technical!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Build ongoing relationships with customers
- Answer system questions and provide workflow and implementation of best practices
- Answer incoming support inquiries via various channels (Chat, phone, email, etc.)
- Develop a strong technical and business expertise of all Datto products
- Develop a strong understanding of Datto customer requirements and processes
- Perform incident triage and first resolution
- Maintain ownership of incidents until resolved or escalated for further research
- Maintain ticket backlog per Datto service level agreement
- Partner with leadership to improve skills and career development opportunities
- Create articles for our customer-facing knowledge base when related information is not present
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology preferred, or equivalent experience
- Motivated by learning new things
- Excel in an environment filled with learning new technologies, including virtualisation, cloud computing, ZFS file systems, scripting, and Linux command line.
- 1-3 years of Product Support or related work experience
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks and workload
- Computer literacy skills:
- Basic working knowledge of Networking knowledge, Operating Systems, configurations and hardware components
- Basic working knowledge of SaaS applications and Microsoft Azure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work through difficult or stressful customer issues
- Ability to approach support issues from a training perspective when required
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.