Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Lead DevOps Engineer - Azure
Are you ready to make an impact?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Kaseya is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Lead DevOps Engineer - Azure to join our elite team. As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you will be at the forefront of transforming our IT infrastructure, automating workflows, and implementing cutting-edge Azure solutions to elevate our products and services to new heights.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As the Lead DevOps Engineer - Azure at Kaseya, you will be a pivotal technical leader responsible for designing, implementing, and managing our Azure-based infrastructure. Your primary focus will be on driving continuous improvements, optimizing IT operations, and spearheading the adoption of DevOps best practices within the organization. You will play a critical role in revolutionizing our IT environment, enhancing our product offerings, and ensuring seamless and efficient software delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and manage a team of developers in the design, development, and deployment of cloud-based solutions
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and develop solutions
- Develop and maintain REST APIs using C# and .NET Core
- Design, implement and maintain Azure-based solutions, including Cosmo DB, Azure App Service, Azure Data Bus, and Event Hubs
- Develop and maintain continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Ensure that all code is thoroughly tested and meets quality standards
- Manage project timelines and ensure that deadlines are met
- Stay up to date with new Azure technologies and best practices
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of Azure development experience
- Proven experience leading a team of developers
- Strong technical skills in C# and .NET Core
- Expertise in Azure technologies, including Cosmo DB, Azure App Service, Azure Data Bus, and Event Hubs
- Strong experience developing and maintaining REST APIs
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment using Azure DevOps
- Strong understanding of software development best practices, including Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Join the fastest growing tech company in the us. Earn a competitive compensation package that allows you to focus your attention on your passion in the heart of Miami's emerging tech and financial scene.
A benefits package including:
- Coverage for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability.
- Paid Parking.
- Paid Holidays.
- Generous PTO.
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Education assistance.
- Stock options.
- Relocation subsidy may also be available.
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.