Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
A Storage and Linux Engineer to help lead:
- Install, configure and maintain Kaseya's scalable storage clusters and Linux based cloud environments.
- Durable block and object storage experience in larger environments (> 100’s of Petabytes) in distributed environments
- Strong background in open-source technologies
- Managed Services, hosting, and/or cloud provider background and experience
- Ensure system stability, scalability, security and performance requirements.
- Create and maintain documentation surrounding our infrastructure.
- Automate processes through scripting and configuration management tools such as Salt, Ansible, or Puppet
- Work with Engineering teams across different disciplines to drive the next generation of Kaseya's Cloud
- Experience working with storage (ideally scalable i.e. Ceph, Swift) and virtualization technologies (Examples: Openstack, KVM), building, managing, and supporting large production environments
- 3+ Years' experience with Linux administration
- Experience with networking and routing protocols is ideal (Examples: BGP, OSPF)
- Experience with scripting and system automation (Examples: Python, Bash, etc).
- Experience with orchestration and configuration management tools (Examples: Puppet, Salt, etc)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent IT work experience
- Ability to work independently under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for technology.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills—documentation skills mandatory.
- Good diagnostic expertise including problem investigation, root-cause analysis and resolution skills.
- Strong self-directed work ethic.
- Passion to quickly acquire new skills and thrive in a team-based environment.
- Professional and courteous attitude with attention to customer service.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Limited travel may be required.
- Off hours support required.
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.