Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Technical Support Expert – Level 1 Helpdesk as a Service (HaaS) Support
Sun - Thurs, (6AM - 3:00PM)
Are you ready to make an impact?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A Kaseya Help Desk Analyst should have strong and proven customer service experience. They will build and expand upon our professional and quality technical support service direct to end customers of varying technical backgrounds and ensure clients' satisfaction by meeting or exceeding customer Service Level Agreement targets and expectations. A successful candidate is expected to maintain a professional, courteous, and customer-focused attitude always.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The technical support expert will handle technical support requests from end users and IT professionals, adapting your responses to your audience's technical ability. You will rely on your skills and professional knowledge to provide world-class support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform incident triage and escalate or resolve based upon incident scope.
- Build ongoing relationships with customers.
- Answer incoming support inquiries via various channels (Chat, phone, email, etc.)
- Continuously maintain ticket backlog, recording support activities in our Help Desk ticketing system and follow up within customer Service Level Agreement targets.
- Assist in interdepartmental projects to ensure target deliverables are met.
- Develop a strong understanding of Internal and customer requirements and processes.
- Improve, Evolve, Maintain, and Follow documented runbooks.
- Work with leadership to improve skill sets and career development opportunities.
- Keep up to date with knowledge base articles and other technical-related documentation.
- Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Associate or bachelor's degree in information technology, Business Administration preferred or equivalent experience. May be substituted by 2 or more years of experience in a Help Desk/Call Center environment.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a Service/Help Desk or Support Center environment preferred
- Driven by learning new things and the ability to thrive in an environment filled with technological opportunity.
- IT Certifications (CompTIA, Microsoft, HDI, Apple, ITIL) preferred
- Excellent written and spoken communication, motivated, and organized.
- You have a great customer-oriented attitude and are motivated, coachable, and competitive, and want a successful career in the IT space.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must pay attention to detail.
Join the fastest growing tech company in the world servicing over 50,000 companies globally! Earn a competitive compensation package that allows you to focus your attention on your passion in the exciting field of technology. A benefits package including:
- Coverage for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Paid Parking
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
- Casual and fun work environment
- Education assistance
- Stock options
- Relocation subsidy may also available
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.