Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Human Resources Business Partner, Global Support & Customer Success
Are you ready to make an impact?
Kaseya is expanding! If you’re an experienced HR Business Partner who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this might be the role for you!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The company is on a path of significant growth over the next three to five years. We are seeking a dynamic HRBP who will partner with the leadership team of the assigned function(s) to execute the annual talent strategy and achieve business objectives. This role will successfully create and implement innovative solutions for employee retention; implement the performance management program that effectively drives productivity; design and maintain HR policies and procedures; forecast talent needs and address talent gaps; and develop workforce plans and programs that align with the Company's mission, culture and overall strategic objectives. This role will also orchestrate learning skills and career development of the workforce; performance management, employee relations, compensation planning, and employee off-boarding.
This role will report to the Director, HR Business Partner and is a full-time position.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You will lead all aspects of the global Human Resource initiatives for your assigned function(s).
- Partner weekly with Global Support, Customer Success and Corporate Functions (Finance, Legal & HR) senior leadership.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the broader HR team to develop programs and policies.
- Collaborate with leadership and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Give feedback on organizational design, business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Conduct effective and objective investigations and minimize legal exposure, keeping thorough documentation.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Identify developmental training needs for business units.
- Thorough understanding of Human Resources, employment laws and regulations.
- Strong organizational ability, self-driven and proactive to complete tasks and projects.
- Experience investigating and brining to a successful conclusion employee relations issues.
- Ability to work with accuracy and attentive to detail, customer oriented, able to handle multiple priorities with deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office.
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.