Kaseya has vetted its product line to determine which products may be affected by the Spring4Shell vulnerability CVE-2022-22965. Upon verification, no Kaseya products have been found to be vulnerable to the Spring4Shell vulnerability.
- Automated Patching: Spend Less Time Patching and More Time on the Beach August 8th, 2022
- Survey Results Highlight 3 Growth Areas for MSPs: Cybersecurity, Cloud and Automation August 2nd, 2022
- 2022 IT Operations Survey Highlights: Good, Bad and Ugly August 1st, 2022
- IT Reports: Examples, Benefits, Best Practices and More July 29th, 2022
- Win Prizes Fit for a Superhero as Part of the Sysadmin Day Giveaway July 29th, 2022