Patch management of the future is automated, fire-and-forget, and risk-based. Did you know that you can achieve this vision of tomorrow, today if you have the right technology?
Strong patch compliance is the first line of defense in the war against ransomware. More than 50% of ransomware attacks are the result of poor patch compliance due to end user’s blocking patches.
Look, your techs and sysadmins hate patching. It’s the same thing day-in and day-out, but there is a better way. By leveraging the futuristic patching of Kaseya VSA you can improve your cybersecurity, reduce tech/sysadmin workload, and work on more exciting project work.
With the multiple, and sometimes conflicting, sources of patch and vulnerability data, IT teams often find it difficult to make informed patching decisions. Figuring out what critical vulnerabilities are out there, whether the affected devices are in your environment, and if there is even a patch available can be a very manual and complex task that many organizations are still using spreadsheets to keep track of.
Tune in to this webinar for tips and tricks on automating this manual (and frequently confusing) task and to learn more about:
- How patching is the best defense against cyber criminals
- Why achieving patch compliance is such a tough task
- How to leverage CVSS and CVE scores to ensure the most important patches are never missed
- How to radically improve your patch deployment success rate
- How to use best-in-class endpoint management solutions can turn a PC on in the middle of the night, patch it, and turn it off again