Strong patch compliance is your first line of defense in the war against ransomware. Over 50% of ransomware attacks result from poor patch compliance due to the end users blocking patches.
Moreover, IT teams often have to juggle patch and vulnerability data from multiple, sometimes conflicting sources, which makes decision-making difficult. The fact that many organizations still use spreadsheets and manual processes to track critical vulnerabilities, affected devices and patch availability complicates things further.
Join this class to learn more about:
- The do’s and don’ts of an effective patch management policy
- Manual vs. automated patch management
- Patch management best practices
- How patching is the best defense against cyber criminals
- Why achieving patch compliance is such a tough task
- Using CVSS and CVE scores to ensure the most critical patches are applied promptly
- How to radically improve your patch deployment success rate