Kaseya BMS is the Next-Gen time & expense tracking solution, that is built on a modern mobile platform that provides:
- Fast deployment of new services
- Web-based access anywhere, any time
- Virtually unlimited scalability
- Flexible reporting
- Open integration with major RMM and accounting systems
Track your employees time worked on any project task they are assigned to. Kaseya BMS My Timesheets section maintains all your timesheets and timesheets are saved automatically after you add or change time entries.
- Timesheets include all the time entries you enter anywhere in the system. This includes time entries for tickets and tasks.
- You can also enter timesheet entries without linking them to tickets or tasks, such as for administrative tasks.
- A timesheet specifies a weekly date range when it is created, always starting on the same day of the week. Each user can only have one timesheet for each weekly date range.
- Timesheets are automatically created the first time a time entry is created within that timesheet’s weekly date range. Or you can manually create a timesheet for a new weekly date range before any entries have been created.
- Submitted timesheets can be manually approved or auto-approved.
- The Approval History tab shows the history of submitted timesheets.
Kaseya BMS enables you to maintain all your expenses, which includes expenses for tickets and tasks. You can also enter expenses without linking them to tickets or tasks, such as for your own company’s expenses. You can enter expense entries for any date on any expense report. You are required to enter a date in the header of the expense report but the date does not restrict you.
Expenses entered on projects automatically update the user’s expense sheets. Alternatively, users can enter an expense on an expense sheet and link it to a project. These can include: