IT Service Containers
Traverse’s innovative Business Service Container technology enables IT and business personnel to create unique logical, business-oriented views of discrete business services
Discovery and Inventory for Easy IT Asset Management
See your entire IT environment. Discover computers and network devices on individual networks or entire domains. See all your endpoints on the network topology map. See asset status at a glance.
Organize machines in groups and manage based on set policy.
Automatically deploy agents to discovered endpoints to enable IT automation and remote management.
Automatically discover all endpoints on the network. Reduce manual effort and free up time.
Align Infrastructure Technology with Business Outcomes
Different departments and users can create different views of the network to align with their roles within an organization. For example, a network administrator might create a container for the backbone routers and another for edge routers, while the database administrator might group all the databases in a database container.
- Create Service Containers that include tests and/or devices from multiple departments and locations
- Develop as many Service Containers as needed, as well as include discrete devices in multiple containers simultaneously
- Generate reports on Service Containers
- Receive real‐time status for defined Services, including uptime
- Be alerted if IT Services fail or exceed user-defined thresholds
Download The Product Brief
VSA Audit & Inventory
Kaseya VSA’s Audit and Inventory feature ensures smooth sailing of audits with automation and complete visibility into your entire IT infrastructure.