Good Data Empowers Good Decision Making
Having good data at your fingertips means that you can make better decisions, give better answers, and have a better understanding of the current state of your endpoints. Kaseya’s Network Audit can grab every piece of useful data from your managed machines.
Kaseya’s Audit and Inventory is a core feature of Kaseya’s IT Automation Framework. With our Network Audit and Inventory, knowing and tracking every system and software detail becomes simple, efficient, and reliable no matter where your machines are located.
Streamline Audit and Inventory Management with VSA by Kaseya
Tracking which IT assets you have and how they are being used can be challenging, especially when your IT infrastructure is constantly expanding. Not anymore. VSA by Kaseya gives you the ability to grab every piece of useful data from your managed machines and offers you the visibility you need to navigate through comprehensive inventories.
To learn more, visit www.kaseya.com/get-started/vsa-demo/
Because the computer inventory and audit module is built on this core framework, it is possible to:
- Discover, install, and audit new systems that enter the network
- Deploy system configuration templates and standards
- Log any hardware, software, or system changes
- Be alerted when changes are made to individual systems
- Report on current hardware and software statistics
If good data drives good decisions, then having a tool that allows you to automate the process of running regular audits to collect the data is imperative. With Audit, you can schedule machine audits in any way that you see fit. With clear status reporting you can see when the last audit was completed, when the next one is scheduled, and when you last did a baseline audit for your machines. Find everything in one place.
- View complete computer summary on one screen
- Pinpoint failures by manufacturer and model
- Review changes against the baseline
- User defined reports
- E-mail notification
- Export to HTML, Excel or Word
View complete computer summary on one screen
Automatic Baseline Audits
Immediately after the agent is installed the baseline audit kicks off giving you a known configuration for every machine in your computer inventory. From this baseline you can track hardware and software changes throughout your enterprise. Imagine knowing at any given time exactly what hardware is attached each system. Did you notice that the new guy hooked up a USB drive to a domain controller? With a solid baseline you can now track the changes.
Supporting multiple versions of applications can be very difficult and very expensive. Using Kaseya’s Audit you can now know with just a few clicks what versions of individual applications are installed and where. Does your client have an app that requires a specific version of .NET Framework? Knowing details like this is simple with our fast and comprehensive Audit and Inventory.
Complete Inventory Control
From the System Info section of audit you can see every detail of a single computer in one page. Details include:
- System Model
- System Version
- Bus Speed
- Memory Installed, Slots
- Serial Numbers or Service Tags
- Max Memory Size and Slots
- Motherboard Maker, Version, Serial
- Processor Family, Maker, Max/Current Speed
- Ports (Number, Type)
When you select “Installed Apps” under View Group Data, and then choose an agent, you can see every piece of software installed on that agent, software details include:
- Application Executable Name
- Product Name
- Directory Path
- File Size
- Last Modified Date
Certain data is valuable to see at a glance through groups or even all agents, so you can see aggregated views of:
- IP Information
- DNS/DHCP server information
- Disk Volume Information including drive letters, space available, volume labels
- PCI and Drive hardware information include models
- CPU and RAM information with specifics
- Printer information from the the currently logged on user