NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES WHICH FORM A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT.
1. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter the Contest, an Entrant must: (a) be 18 years of age or older; and (b) a resident of the North America, Europe, or Australia-New Zealand. Employees, interns, contractors, and official office-holders of Kaseya, and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, advertising and promotion agencies, representatives, agents and their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses, and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) and members of the households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are ineligible to participate in this Contest.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on Tuesday July 15th 2019 3pm Eastern Time (ET) Zone in the United States and ends on Friday August 2nd 2019, 11:59pm Eastern Time (ET) Zone (“Contest Period”). All dates are subject to change.
3. HOW TO ENTER: LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER ENTRANT. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. To be considered for the Contest, entries must be: (i) complete (as determined by Kaseya); (ii) received by August 2nd 2019 11:59pm Eastern Time (ET); and (iii) in English. Any submission not meeting the aforementioned criteria will be disqualified. Kaseya accepts no responsibility for submissions lost, delayed, damaged, defaced, or mislaid, howsoever caused. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of entry.
4. TAXES: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL TAXES IMPOSED ON PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS. In order to receive a prize, potential winners must submit tax documentation requested by Kaseya or otherwise required by applicable law. The winners are responsible for ensuring that they comply with all the applicable tax laws and filing requirements. If a potential winner fails to provide such documentation or comply with such laws, the prize may be forfeited and Kaseya may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate potential winner.
5. CONTEST DETAILS: All eligible entrants will be entered to win 1 of 5 Grand Prize “time capsules”. Each Grand Prize will contain items of at least $500 in retail value. First 500 Prospect and first 500 Customer submissions are eligible to win 1 t-shirt and sticker pack. Sticker pack will contain 5 randomized stickers at the discretion of Kaseya. Winners will be announced no later than Friday August 9th 2019 11:59 Eastern Time (ET).
6. PRIVACY: Entrants agree and acknowledge that personal data submitted with an entry, including name, mailing address, phone number, and email address may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used by Kaseya and its affiliates for the purposes of conducting and administering the Contest. Individuals submitting personal information in connection with the Contest have the right to request access, review, rectification or deletion of any personal data held by Kaseya in connection with the Contest by writing to Kaseya at the following address: Privacy Matters, c/o Kaseya 26 West 17th Street, 9th Floor New York, NY 10011 ATTN: Legal.
7. PUBLICITY. By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to participate in any media or promotional activity resulting from the Contest as reasonably requested by Kaseya at Kaseya’s expense and agree and consent to use of their name and/or likeness by Kaseya.
8. INDEMNITY: To the maximum extent permitted by law, Entrant indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified Sponsor at all times from and against any liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, default or omission of the Entrant and/or a breach of any warranty set forth herein. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Entrant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or accruing from: (i) any non-compliance by Entrant with these Rules; (ii) claims brought by persons or entities other than the parties to these Rules arising from or related to Entrant’s involvement with the Contest; (iii) acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Contest-related activity or participation in the Contest; (iv) any malfunction or other problem with the Contest Site in relation to the entry and participation in the Contest by Entrant; (v) any error in the collection, processing, or retention of entry or voting information in relation to the entry and participation in the Contest by Entrant and in the voting process by consumers; or (vi) any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize or winners in relation to the entry and participation in the Contest by Entrant.
9. INTERNET AND DISCLAIMER. Kaseya is not responsible for any malfunction of the entire Contest Site or any late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, undeliverable, or destroyed contest entries due to system errors, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or other telecommunication transmission malfunctions, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, typographical or system/human errors and failures, technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, cable connections, satellite transmissions, servers or providers, or computer equipment, traffic congestion on the Internet or at the Contest Site, or any combination thereof, including other telecommunication, cable, digital or satellite malfunctions which may limit Entrant’s/consumer’s ability to participate/vote respectively. Kaseya is not responsible for the policies, actions, or inactions of others, which might prevent Entrant from entering, participating, and/or claiming a prize in this Contest. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify Entrants who violate the rules or interfere with this Contest in any manner. If an Entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that Entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Contest.
10. RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY OR DISQUALIFY. Kaseya reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
11. NO TRUST ESTABLISHED: Entrants acknowledge that they submitted their contest entry is voluntarily and not in confidence or in trust.
12. FORUM AND RECOURSE TO JUDICIAL PROCEDURES: These Rules shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, excluding all conflict of law rules. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Contest are hereby excluded, and Entrants expressly waive any and all such rights.
13. ARBITRATION: By entering the Contest, you agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute, claim, or demand related in any way to the Contest will be decided by binding arbitration. All disputes between you and Kaseya of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of these Rules, shall be submitted to Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) for binding arbitration under its rules then in effect in the New York, NY, USA area, before one arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties. The parties agree to share equally in the arbitration costs incurred.