Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage and monitor the configuration of the systems
- Contribute to the operational improvements, further developing and standardizing our systems
- Maintain and optimize the hardware installations
- Be part of the periodical on-call shifts to ensure availability of our services
- At least two years of experience in a similar position - knowledge of cloud-based solutions is a plus
You have experience with:
- Linux system administration and storage systems
- Virtualization platforms - XEN, KVM or equivalent
- Scripting - like Shell, PHP or Perl
- Networks such as DNS, TCP / IP routing and VLAN
- MySQL database administration and SQL
- Puppet, or other configuration management tool
- You speak and write fluent English
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.