Improved RMM to PSA integration drives technician efficiency for joint customers
NEW YORK and MIAMI — Nov. 6, 2017 – Kaseya®, the leading provider of complete IT management solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and mid-market enterprises (MME), today announced new enhancements to its professional services automation (PSA) connector for ConnectWise Manage. An automated, bi-directional sync plugin, the Kaseya PSA Connector enables seamless integration between Kaseya’s VSA remote monitoring and management (RMM) solution and ConnectWise Manage PSA. New features in the cross-product integration will dramatically reduce the time it takes for technicians to resolve issues, enabling MSPs to deliver a superior level of customer service at a lower cost.
“Being able to choose the best in breed technologies for our business is one of the keys to our success. Making sure that these solutions work together is the other, equally important part of the equation,” said Matt Burnette, proactive services team lead, Acropolis Technology Group. “Kaseya’s ongoing commitment to ensuring compatibility and interoperability across multiple vendor products makes it easy for us to seamlessly deliver the best products and services to our customers, and maintain the highest levels of quality.”
“Every MSP needs to drive service efficiencies with its existing staff to succeed in this highly competitive market,” said Mike Puglia, chief product officer, Kaseya. “The latest enhancements to the Kaseya PSA Connector for ConnectWise Manage demonstrates our continued commitment to our mutual customer base and deepens our industry-leading RMM functionality in the ConnectWise environment. With these new features, MSPs can easily automate service delivery across separate products and make their technicians more productive and efficient.”
New features and functionality between VSA by Kaseya and ConnectWise Manage include:
- One-click Kaseya Live Connect and remote control from within a ConnectWise Manage ticket, providing real-time endpoint connectivity to speed troubleshooting
- Kaseya custom audit to ConnectWise configuration item synchronization, giving technicians detailed endpoint information to lower mean time to repair (MTTR)
- New ticket de-duplication and consolidation, driving technician efficiency by aggregating related issues into a single ticket
- Automated ticket time entry synchronization, enabling MSPs to both accurately capture activity and bill customers
- Integration with Kaseya’s SaaS VSA RMM platform, offering expanded coverage to both on-premises and cloud deployments
The new Live Connect, remote control, and SaaS integration features will be available in Q1 2018. All other enhancements are available immediately.