As the global managed services market is poised to cross 257.84 Billion USD by 2022, the future looks bright for MSPs. The numbers clearly state that organizations around the world are increasingly leveraging MSPs to support their complex line of business applications. While this creates a new world of opportunities, it also means intense competition and lesser margins.
To reap the rewards of this growing market, MSPs need a partner that can take less-critical work off their shoulders and help them minimize the risk associated with managing growth. Adding a NOC service provider does just that, by helping them to expand their coverage and footprint without expanding the payroll.
The Catch-22 of MSPs
Many a time MSPs want to add new services to their catalog so that they can go out chasing the high-end customers that can yield more revenue.Unfortunately, they don’t have enough time and resources to back this initiative, as their workforce is busy handling menial tasks day in and day out. They are more of a problem solver rather than a business enabler.Adding more headcount might seem like an option, but it could also lead to situations where you end up paying for capacity that you are not fully using.
Moreover, to support more personnel on their staff, MSPs need to generate more revenue and to do that they need more customers, probably the big ones. A classic Catch-22 scenario.
Why NOC Services?
MSPs work round the clock to cater to the growing needs of clients. And they should, as this is what keeps the recurring revenue flowing. The problem, though, is that it takes up too much time and too many resources.
As the techies are caught up in keeping up with the low-impact stuff, it reduces their bandwidth to focus on business growth strategies. The overwhelming task of handling daily tickets and alarms consumes a major chunk of their workday and possibly keeps them up at night. When the next day comes, there are loads of tickets from the off hours to tend to. The day begins with these admins already behind. Not to mention the scenario where a false alarm is raised and the MSPs still have to pay their technicians.
All this leads to the MSPs doing more tactical and less strategic work, leaving them with less time for high-value projects and at the end of it all, the quality of service suffers. So how can MSPs grow their business, when they are struggling to keep together their day-to-day stuff?
For starters, they need to understand the business aspect of things. If MSPs want to go after the bigger fish and sell more revenue-generating services at higher margins and do more higher value projects, they need to free up time and resources to accommodate these demands.
NOC: A Valuable Partnership
Outsourcing NOC services can help you deliver round-the-clock network monitoring, proactive maintenance, security and a lot more. A set of watchful eyes serving as a filter to all the alarms you’ve been getting, making sure the ones that come to you are relevant and worth staying up at night for. NOC services do more than just reduce ticket volumes. Let’s see how they help you accelerate growth, increase profitability and improve quality.
- 24X7X365 high availability support– A team of qualified individuals constantly researching anomalous activities on the network. They can create alerts and categorize the issues based on criteria such as severity. This way, problems are proactively rectified even before they arise.
- Improved Security– As the network attacks keep rising and possessing a threat even to the larger companies, it’s better to be proactive than reactive. Top NOC services are equipped with the right sort of tools to provide the highest level of security.
- Real-time administrating and reporting– Investing in your own networking infrastructure might be a good idea for the bigger MSPs, however, it is not the most cost-effective way to go about things. Managed NOC services offer administration and on-demand reporting that can identify, report and resolve critical issues in real time.
- Save labor and time– The money saved on managing, maintaining and troubleshooting the networking infrastructure, can be invested in other parts of your business. Outsourcing NOC support services lets companies have their staff focus on high value, income-generating projects, yielding a high ROI in terms of both time and money.
Other noteworthy benefits include:
- Significant downtime reduction
- Immediate management of incidents occurring around the clock
- Reduced Operational Costs
- Increased productivity and job satisfaction for your network and IT support staff
- Free up your IT resources
- Increased customer satisfaction
Kaseya NOC Services – Your first line of defense
Imagine having the peace of mind when you go to bed, knowing that while you sleep the major client issues are proactively being identified and resolved. Kaseya NOC services does just that. Kaseya NOC Services has three levels.
Level 1: Monitor
Highlights of the Monitor service are the following:
- 24×7 monitoring of Microsoft Windows servers/workstations/network devices
- Access to Kaseya’s best-practice Monitoring Library
- Flexible notification options, including phone, email, and text (SMS)
- Troubleshooting and alarm-resolution tips based on Kaseya best practice
- Scheduled and ad hoc reports, providing operational and executive summaries
Level 2: Manage
Following are the highlights of the Manage service:
- All benefits of Monitor-level Kaseya NOC Services
- Remediation of alarms based on mutually agreed workflows and best practices
- Technical Service Desk, through which you can assign routine tasks to the Kaseya NOC engineers
Level 3: Manage+Service Highlights
Manage+ service highlights include:
- All benefits of Manage-level Kaseya NOC Services
- Kaseya Patch Management
- Kaseya Antivirus and Anti-malware Management
- Kaseya Backup Management