Kaseya® is the leading global provider of complete IT Management Solutions for managed service providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations. Through its open platform and customer-centric approach, Kaseya delivers best in breed technologies that allow organizations to efficiently manage, secure, and backup IT. Join the company with the industry’s most comprehensive, integrated IT management platform that empowers businesses to be more efficient, profitable, and successful.
Kaseya has achieved a valuation of over $15 billion USD as well as sustained, strong, double-digit growth over the past several years. The company is backed by Insight Venture Partners (www.insightpartners.com) and TPG (www.tpg.com), two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve. Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 25 countries across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and to hear from one of our Team Leads, please visit: I Am Kaseya.
We're looking for an experienced, commercially-focussed and motivated Solutions Specialist to join our dedicated EMEA team of product specialists. The role will enable our sales staff to sell our RMM and PSA solutions more effectively and efficiently, compressing ‘ramp’ times for new staff and turning them into highly engaged, effective sellers. The role will also play a key role in on-boarding and ongoing training of distributors in EMEA, as well as hands-on involvement with our partners.
Reporting into our Senior Manager, Product Specialists - EMEA this position will play a vital role in capturing market feedback and providing feedback to marketing and product teams on key feature requests, product opportunities and positioning strategy
Does This Describe You:
You are an assertive, confident individual with a solid technical and commercial remote monitoring & management and/or professional service automation solutions background that thrives in a growing business driven by sales targets. You are passionate about helping partners and distributors operate their business effectively and provide exceptional service to their clients.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Own and deliver on a sales target for the business management product portfolio in EMEA
- Provide subject matter expertise for and work closely with the sales organisation, business development, and marketing teams
- Responsible for growing EMEA’s cross-sell success through the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, convey confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout the sales lifecycle
- Attend webinars and other resources to keep up to date with products and programs
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Capture market feedback and objections and proactively collaborate with Datto team to influence the product roadmap based on partner communications.
- Lead and coordinate product specific webinars
- Attend and participate in sales opportunity calls with sales team
- Ensure that the internal sales team, the distributors and partners are kept updated with sales and marketing information, and work together in developing leads and closing opportunities
- Drive training and awareness initiatives for partners and sales staff
- Attend User Groups/Marketing Events in the field when appropriate
- A strong understanding of IT service desk (preferably channel focused) solutions and related technologies
- 5+ years successful sales record in similar products
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and potential customers
- Experience training sales teams
- Experience working in international environments
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with IT Service Providers / Managed Service Providers
- Confident in presenting to and discussing with customer C level stakeholders
- Thought leadership experience in Direct Sales, Business Development or Strategic Partnership development
- Prior experience in building and executing strategic account plans
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout the region to directly engage with partners and prospects where needed
- Ability to travel to the US
Explore career opportunities - you can learn new skills and be promoted along an exciting
Network - meet company and industry mentors and leaders, allowing you to form relationships
you can build on in the future
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship!
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.