Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Technical Support Expert – Level 1
Are you ready to make an impact?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Kaseya is seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Technical Support Expert – Level 1 to join our customer-centric support team. As a Level 1 Technical Support Expert, you will play a crucial role in delivering advanced technical assistance to our clients, ensuring their success and satisfaction with Kaseya's innovative IT management solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Technical Support Expert – Level 1 at Kaseya, you will be a key member of our dedicated support team, providing advanced technical assistance to our clients and ensuring their seamless experience with Kaseya's suite of IT management solutions. Your exceptional technical expertise, problem-solving skills, and customer-centric approach will play a critical role in resolving complex technical issues and elevating customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To lead in the diagnosis and resolution of more complex user issues through the use of Kaseya standard Incident Management processes.
- Provide Technical Support via Telephone, Remote Meeting, Chat and/or Email.
- Record support activities in our Help Desk ticketing system and follow up within customer Service Level Agreement targets.
- Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Continuously train on new and upcoming Kaseya products to ensure the highest level of technical support. Assist in interdepartmental projects to ensure target deliverables are met.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new or improved service delivery strategies and initiatives.
- Ensure that knowledge is transferred and shared within the team.
- Assisting in the maintenance of all process documentation that is relevant to Kaseya and its customers.
- Work within the development cycle to assist with product enhancements and improvements.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Essential minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in a Customer Support Role.
- TCP/IP protocol stack including addressing.
- TCP/IP, routing, switching, cabling, internet protocols (BGP, ISIS, and OSPF), firewalls, VPNs, and load balancers.
- SQL databases.
- Microsoft Windows Server.
- General inter-networking (e.g., Active Directory).
- Networking concepts and protocols such as DNS, DHCP, FTP, TFTP, HTTP, iptables and PXE booting.
- Commands/utilities including but not limited to Apache, FTP, telnet, SSH, SMTP, POP, IMAP.
- Customer Centric.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English, motivated, and organized.
- Must pay attention to detail.
- Strong Organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Excellent time management: (i.e., ability to prioritize tickets and complete research on time).
- Ability to properly articulate ideas, suggestions, and provide positive/constructive feedback.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated, autonomous self-starter. Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Willingness to work with team members or group to achieve common goals.
- Willingness to liaise with other departments to achieve common goals.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful completion of the Kaseya Certified Administrator Certification (KCA)
- Solid In-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows environment
- Industry-accepted certifications or equivalent work experience in one or more of the following areas:
- A+ Hardware/Software
- Network +
- Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
- MCP, MCTS or MCITP (Windows Server2k8, Windows Server 2012)
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.