Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Director of Product Management
Are you ready to make an impact?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Kaseya is looking for a Vice President of Product Management to lead a high-performing team of product managers to shape and execute the strategic direction of our cutting-edge security products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As VP/Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for Product Strategy, Market Analysis, Customer Insights, Product Launch and Lifecycle Management with strong links to our R&D, Sales, Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Powered Services (Channel Enablement) teams.
Product Management Leadership Responsibilities:
- Define and execute Kaseya’s Unified RMM strategy for the MSP and SMB segments – providing vision for our product lines and overseeing the execution of that vision from a product perspective.
- Manage the RMM product portfolio that and prioritize resource allocation across multiple competing priorities to achieve product financial objectives.
- Manage the strategic direction including build vs. buy vs. partner strategies.
- Produce monthly strategic roadmap updates that address market and competitive requirements.
- Conduct thorough market research and competitor analysis to understand customer needs, industry trends, and market dynamics.
- Plan and execute successful product launches, including defining positioning, messaging, and marketing strategies.
- Build and leading a high-performing product management team, including hiring, mentoring, and providing guidance to team members.
Lead Teams that:
- Define product and solution requirements, beginning with the current product portfolio.
- Translate market insights into feature requirements, captured in an ambitious yet achievable product roadmap.
- Establish consumer and partner feedback loops to evaluate and consolidate feature requests, providing specific requirements to engineering and driving follow-up actions and communications.
- Strong drive and competitive nature are required for this position.
- 7-10+ years of proven senior management experience in a growth-focused SaaS organization.
- Experience developing, structuring, and managing product portfolio, product lifecycles, and GTM partnership.
- Experience in the Managed Services Provider (MSP) or IT Service Provider (ITSP) industry.
- Exceptional track record for developing and executing strategic plans for sales, product development, product launches, administrative, partnerships / alliances, administrative and legal / regulatory.
- The ability to think strategically and develop a long-term product vision aligned with the company's goals and market trends.
- Strong leadership skills crucial for effectively managing and motivating a product management team.
- An in-depth understanding of product management principles, methodologies, and best practices is critical. This includes proficiency in areas such as product strategy, roadmaps, requirements gathering, prioritization, and agile development processes.
- A comprehensive understanding of the market landscape, industry trends, and customer needs.
- A customer-centric mindset, critical for understanding user needs, gathering customer feedback, and delivering products that provide value and exceed customer expectations.
Join the fastest growing tech company in the us. Earn a competitive compensation package that allows you to focus your attention on your passion in the heart of Miami's emerging tech and financial scene.
A benefits package including:
- Coverage for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability.
- Paid Parking.
- Paid Holidays.
- Generous PTO.
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Education assistance.
- Stock options.
- Relocation subsidy may also be available.
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.