Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
Software Engineer (C#/.NET)
Dundalk, Louth, Ireland
Are you ready to make an impact?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Kaseya is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Software Engineer (C#/.NET) to join our high-impact engineering team. As a Software Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and optimizing powerful software applications that empower IT teams worldwide and drive Kaseya's mission of transforming IT management.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As a Software Engineer (C#/.NET) at Kaseya, you will be an integral part of our talented engineering team, responsible for developing and maintaining cutting-edge software solutions that empower IT teams worldwide. Your primary focus will be on leveraging your expertise in C# and .NET to design, implement, and optimize high-performance applications that revolutionize IT management for our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coding fixes large scale product integrations by leveraging third-party APIs, resolving issues with the web UI, and preservation of sensitive customer data sets.
- Applying application knowledge to identify common problem areas in the codebase. Design high-impacting solutions to resolve them while improving the stability and quality of the platform.
- Implementing root cause fixes to issues triaged by L3 Support. Communicating with stakeholders to keep customers informed of ticket updates.
- Taking proactive action to resolve customer issues. Develop unit and functional automation tests to prevent future occurrences.
- Assisting with grooming, prioritizing and management of the ticket backlog.
- Communicating with cross-functional teams including, but not limited to, Technical Support, Software Development, QA, and Product Management.
- Collaborating with fellow engineering team members to maintain architectural knowledge of new features and changes to the platform.
- Core Microsoft technologies - C#, SQL, ASP. Net, .NET Core, Entity Framework
- API development - REST, SOAP
- SOA and Microservices architectures
- Broad and deep knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Some experience developing native Azure solutions and understanding of Azure infrastructure
- Some experience working with Azure DevOps
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 1+ years of experience programming in C# and ASP. Net
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures and algorithms
- Experience working with cross functional teams completing root cause analysis, debugging code, and bug fixes
- Passionate technologist looking to teach and learn from the best in software development
- Independent, driven, creative, and likes to take ownership
- Comfortable communicating with a wide variety of stakeholders to understand and execute on technology roadmaps
Join the fastest growing tech company in the world servicing over 50,000 companies globally! Earn a competitive compensation package that allows you to focus your attention on your passion in the exciting field of technology. A benefits package including:
- Coverage for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Paid Parking
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
- Casual and fun work environment
- Education assistance
- Stock options.
- Relocation subsidy may also available
If this sounds like the right career to fit your personality and interests, please apply, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.