Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
In this role, you will provide technical support, training, and product knowledge to our clients through a combination of responding to tickets in our CRM system, incoming calls, or online chat. The product this person will be supporting is ConnectBooster, a billing software. This role will report to our Kaseya office in Fargo, ND (formerly known as BNG Team).
Please note: This shift is 8am - 5pm CT out of our Fargo, ND office.
- Provide customer support through phone, chat, and ticketing system
- Train customers on our ConnectBooster software
- Perform root cause analysis when troubleshooting complex technical issues and report back to team and customer
- Collaborate with the Internal Sales Team and Dev Team when appropriate
- Update technical documentation and FAQs
- Perform additional tasks and/or duties as assigned
To thrive in this role you have:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of customer support experience required
- Previous work experience in troubleshooting technology issues desired
- Happy, patient, and empathetic personality
- Interest in technology, databases, and cloud-based software
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Strong ability to complete tasks according to established timelines and quality standards
- Previous exposure or experience with a CRM preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.