Connect IT Europe 2019 introduces new sessions and interactive challenges to invigorate attendees and empower IT service providers with the knowledge and real world skills to enhance their business and improve their efficiency.
Amsterdam, Netherlands – Sept. 4, 2019 – Kaseya®, the leading provider of IT infrastructure management solutions for both managed service providers (MSPs) and internal service providers (IT departments), along with its family of market-leading IT brands, Unitrends, Spanning Cloud Apps, RapidFire Tools, IT Glue and ID Agent are bringing the industry’s premiere user conference back to Amsterdam, Netherlands. Connect IT Europe will be held 5-7 Nov. at the Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, bringing together the European IT community for three days of professional networking, industry expert speakers, product training and instructional sessions. With European offices in London, Dublin, The Hague, Munich and Lausanne, Kaseya continues its dedication to worldwide, best-in-class customer service by leveraging the company’s recent investment funding of more than $500 million USD to fuel growth through additional strategic acquisitions, deeper expansion into European markets, and increased R&D spending to develop cutting-edge, customer-centric products.
Connect IT Europe will showcase product expertise and best practices across the entire Kaseya portfolio. Attendees will benefit from three days of networking and knowledge sharing via expert-led sessions and certification/training. They’ll also walk away with a better understanding of how to optimize technical operations to grow their businesses and navigate some of the most critical challenges that MSPs and internal IT teams face today.
Conference highlights include:
- New “Connect 360 – The MSP Profitability Symposium” aimed at helping MSPs continue to grow their business and maintain profitability. The free, limited seating, full-day symposium focuses on ways MSPs can increase revenue streams, drive out costs, and deliver new services. Attendees will learn:
- How to leverage the expanding cyber threat landscape to create new selling opportunities
- How to get in the door with new prospects and have them say “yes” to service proposals
- Profitable new services that can be used to expand existing client relationships
- Tools and best practices for getting work done in less time through automation and better organization
- Educational presentations: From product boot-camps to an extensive line up of credit-earning training on mergers and acquisitions, process automation, business management, backup & disaster recovery, security, compliance and more, there’s something for everyone to learn.
- Workshops and roundtables: In addition, there will be sessions dedicated to hearing from each other, including both roundtables and hosted panels to discuss the latest in business and technology trends affecting IT professionals.
- First annual Connect IT Europe Techie Awards, a user nominated award show highlighting the outstanding achievements of MSP and IT administration teams in 2018.
- A detailed look at the Kaseya family of solutions roadmap for 2019 and beyond.
“Each year, Connect IT unites the IT community to empower every attendee with the tools, knowledge and advice they need to achieve even greater success,” said Fred Voccola, CEO, Kaseya. “It’s a privilege that our customers entrust us and the Kaseya IT Complete portfolio of solutions to be the foundation of their business. There is no greater purpose than serving our customers and helping them to achieve their goals.”
Webroot is the event’s Diamond sponsor. With Connect IT Europe 2019 only two months away, the time is now to reserve your spot for the year’s premier IT management event. For full agenda details and to register for the conference visit https://europe.connectit.com/.
Connect IT Europe 2019 Conference Details
When: 5-7 Nov., 2019
Where: Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, Amsterdam, Netherlands