With Layne Beachley, Scotty Schindler and Matt Formston speaking, the event will feature three days filled with industry insights and fun
July 7, 2022 — SYDNEY — Kaseya®, the leading global provider of unified IT management and security software for managed service providers (MSPs) and mid-market enterprises (MMEs), celebrates the return of its Connect IT Asia-Pacific conference. The event, which is taking place from July 19-21 in Sydney at the Hyatt Regency in Darling Harbour, brings together members of the MSP and SMB communities from all over Oceania and Asia, including India, Australia, and New Zealand. The conference focuses on all the information IT professionals need to stay ahead of the curve—from the latest on the tech landscape to cybersecurity tips and tricks to thwart cybercriminals.
Kaseya is exhibiting several new innovations at Connect IT Asia-Pacific – including advancements to the much-anticipated Kaseya One platform. Kaseya One allows IT professionals to view all their Kaseya modules, browse for additional IT Complete solutions, check support tickets and access help documentation from one location. Kaseya One is also home to the Cooper Intelligence Engine, an innovative artificial intelligence (AI) utilization technology designed to help IT professionals get the most out of their Kaseya solutions. “Cooper,” which was unveiled at last month’s Connect IT Global event in Las Vegas, helps technicians discover features, integrations and training opportunities tailored directly to their personal use patterns so they can maximize how they utilize the platform.
This event marks the first time we are inviting all Datto partners to meet with Kaseya and Datto as one company. With the announcement of the Datto acquisition closing on June 23, this marks the first time Datto will be attending a Connect IT event as a Kaseya company.
“Connect IT Asia-Pacific has everything IT professionals need to grow their business and we’re ecstatic to be bringing this event back live to Australia. We’re going bigger and better for our return to Sydney!” said Dermot McCann, SVP and General Manager of APAC from Kaseya. “We’re focused on helping our customers become more efficient and profitable, and this year’s new features and integrations – like our Kaseya One platform and Cooper Intelligence Engine – will help technicians achieve that.”
Here’s a look at some of the event highlights, product enhancements and workflow integrations that will be announced.
Connect IT Asia-Pacific 2022 Event Highlights:
- Keynote Address from Kaseya SVP and General Manager of APAC Dermot McCann: This can’t-miss talk will provide attendees with insights into the state of the MSP industry and what’s on the horizon.
- 5 Systems of Successful People with Advisor Scotty Schindler: In this session, Schindler, a renowned business and sports leader and a leading Australian entrepreneur, gives attendees the five systems of successful people that took him from a D class student to a leading Aussie business identity.
- Resilient Mindset Masterclass with Motivational Speaker Layne Beachley: The seven-time world champion surfer will provide attendees with a practical and interactive session designed to help you connect with your heart, live a balanced life and win the day, every day!
- Featured Keynote with Executive Coach Matt Formston: Paralympian and business executive Formston will share his inspirational experience overcoming extraordinary obstacles despite being diagnosed with macular dystrophy, which left him legally blind at a young age.
- The State of M&A with Kaseya President CJ Wimley: Wimley will discuss the mergers and acquisitions space.
- Financing M&A’s Panel Discussion: Join panellists from EY, Potentia Capital, Hamilton Locke, Virtual IT Group, and Kaseya for a can’t miss panel for anyone thinking about M&A.
- MSP Business Recruitment Job Fair: In today’s tight labour market, we’re giving attendees a chance to network with potential job candidates as a great end to this amazing conference.
Key Product Enhancements:
- Unified RMM:
- VSA Domain Watch enhancement to support Microsoft Azure Active Directory: This new enhancement allows IT professionals to use VSA to automatically discover Azure Active Directory users, computers, groups and administrative units as well as enable policy management—making it even easier to support hybrid work environments.
- Info Center 2.0: VSA’s Info Center 2.0 will include a completely new reporting engine with a rebuild of all report templates to match modern requirements on layouts, fonts and graphics for a seamless user experience. It will now be easier to edit reports and immediately view the result with the new preview mode. An export function will offer the same visual representation for PDF and MS Office format, also available in the preview, along with custom themes to match clients or corporate brand standards.
- Apple Mobile Device Management (MDM) Preview: This new preview mode feature gives users a sneak peek at VSA’s MDM-friendly future. Kaseya’s RMM is one of only a few RMMs that will offer MDM.
- Omni-Device Remote Management: VSA’s new Omni-Device Remote Management feature takes device management to a new level, with the ability to remote control into any device—regardless of whether an agent has been deployed to it.
- IT Documentation:
- IT Glue integration with Microsoft InTune and Azure: The latest IT Glue integrations provide technicians with a complete picture of their IT environment across hardware, network and mobile devices—making it even easier to manage users in remote work settings.
- New Compliance Management template for Essential 8 in Compliance Manager GRC: To help IT professionals better comply with local standards, Compliance Manager GRC has added Essential 8. This framework is the de facto standard in the Australian region, giving IT professionals and MSPs a well-established benchmark to manage their cybersecurity programs and services.
- Network Detective Online: This new portal in Network Detective Pro by RapidFire Tools allows IT professionals to go beyond printed reports to gain more insights from their data, including the ability to filter key data points and export them to data warehousing tools like Microsoft Power BI.
- Credentialed Scans in VulScan: IT professionals using VulScan can perform deeper dives into high value targets that require login credentials to gain access. Special automated scan tasks can be set up for these devices to automatically authenticate VulScan to perform a full internal vulnerabilities check.
- Report Delivery Automation in ID Agent’s Dark Web ID: With this new report delivery automation capability, MSPs can send monthly or quarterly Dark Web ID reports to their clients directly — eliminating another task from their to-do list and ensuring consistent reporting.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery:
- Unitrends BackupIQ™ Enhancements: Unitrends proprietary BackupIQ™ technology is continuously monitoring for anything that might jeopardize data and system recoverability, security, or backup performance. When a potential issue is identified, the intelligent alerting engine prioritizes the severity and then either proactively opens a support case or provides the user with clear guidance to take action. Each day, BackupIQ™ receives telemetry data from tens of thousands of systems around the globe. With a massive installed base supporting diverse environments and use cases, Unitrends is able to uniquely cut wasted time on false alerts and backup remediation by up to 50%.
- PSA/Service Desk:
- BMS integration with Ingram Micro: This latest integration with Ingram Micro makes quoting in BMS effortless, with the ability for MSPs to create and send an estimate to a potential customer in minutes.
IT Complete Workflow Integrations:
- BullPhish ID integration with Compliance Manager GRC: IT professionals using Compliance Manager GRC can now provide BullPhish ID training videos to employees through the Compliance Manager end-user self-service compliance portal, ensuring that organizations can more easily document compliance with their cybersecurity training requirements.
- Unitrends UniView integration with Compliance Manager GRC: Technicians can now include their last Unitrends backup automatically in Compliance Manager GRC reports, ensuring their evidence of compliance documents are always up-to-date.
- Dark Web ID integration with IT Glue: MSPs who have both solutions can import customer information from IT Glue into Dark Web ID for a much quicker provisioning process, making new client setup quick and painless.
- myITprocess integration with IT Glue: IT professionals can now automate client creation inside of myITprocess, making it easier to create strategic roadmaps.
- VulScan integration with RocketCyber: This new capability allows security risks from VulScan to appear in RocketCyber’s alerts, ensuring that urgent security threats are handled immediately by RocketCyber’s managed security operations centre (SOC) team.
Connect IT Asia-Pacific would not be possible without the generous partners who share Kaseya’s commitment to helping IT professionals thrive. A special thank you to our Corporate Sponsor, Threatlocker.
Kaseya’s IT Complete suite of solutions was designed to solve the most common problems for the multi-function IT professional, helping them increase their productivity and profitability through time-saving automation and exceptional value. To learn more about Kaseya’s IT Complete platform, click here.